Beef | Netflix Series Discussion Thread

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If this show had a black cast we would see endless articles about how BM hate BW. Look at how the men are portrayed in this show....None of them positive. The lazy brother, the stay at home husband and the criminal cousin....and of course you have the angry independent working woman....This show would be heavily scrutinized if it had a black cast.

By angry militants, no one else would care just like asians are probably having those discussions right now on reddit :yeshrug:

They beef more than we do, they just dont let it spill out on twitter

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I don’t find her attractive but she’s still had some very sexy scenes in this show tho

She wasnt looking too bad when she was rocking the short silver cut. That hotel scene was wild af lol

As much as i liked this, i really hope it’s just a one and done season. A second would just dilute the experience most likely.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
She wasnt looking too bad when she was rocking the short silver cut. That hotel scene was wild af lol

As much as i liked this, i really hope it’s just a one and done season. A second would just dilute the experience most likely.
Only way it could go another season is if they go the anthology route. Whole new cast and different “beef” situations.