Bee Pollen; Increases Strength Up to %50, and Increases Height Even Amongst Adults, and More!

Daps
Yes. This is the 5th day I've taken it. 1 grain the 1st day, 2 grains the 2nd day, 4 grains the 3rd day, 8 grains the 4th day, and 16 grains today (the 5th day). Allah knows best. I tried my best to follow that formula.
The benefits so far that come to mind are (not to brag but rather to benefit you all) are...
1.) I was wrestling someone last night (and usually I win but not by too much), but last night I straight up dominated. I felt way stronger and more explosive than usual. Just straight up stronger.
2.) This is something I never expected, I don't mean to be off putting, but it turned my boogers from like runny, to like silly puddy. It was nice. Perhaps the allergies curing properties from the Bee Pollen. It was a certain part of my youth (teens) coming back it felt like, that I had forgotten about.
3.) Today I played basketball.... and I beasted! This is maybe like the 5th to 7th time all year I've played basketball and these guys play like every week at least. 7 people total including me (all the praise is for Allah). I just felt like I had more vertical and hang time and was able to snatch rebounds dominantly. My jump shots were falling at maybe like a 60-70% clip (Allah knows best). Also, I just felt like I could out smart everyone on the court and without having my body fail on me. I just felt like I really controlled the pace of the two games (My teams went 2-0 (15 to 14 and 15 to 13 point results for the 2 games my teams being the 15), carefully taking care of each offensive possession to get a high quality shot, getting the ball to my teamates in a prime scoring position, and when I needed to take over and score or hit the jump shot I was able to. I mean maybe like Chauncey Billups overall.
4.) The final benefit may be the best one, but I can't share it for certain reasons. Huge benefit though! Your just going to have to try it yourself!
****No negative side effects whatsoever experienced so far!

Can you put up an image of this stuff you talking about?

Slaimon Khan Shah

SLAIMON KHAN SHAH = SHAOLIN MONK/S OF ISLAAM
Daps
Reppin
Denver, Colorado, United States of America
@Slaimon Khan Shah Is there a specific kind that works best?
Got Amazon open in the next tab status pending off the strength of your recommendation...
Me personally I have heard from the most trustworthy sources on health and medicine that anything you consume that is local to your area has the most health benefits for you, generally speaking. I would recommend doing a Google search on it just to be careful avoid any kind of regret and get the most from your money.
Me personally I got mine from Natural Grocers (Health focused Grocery store/ chain) and they seem to have very high standards with their products.

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
And how many of those lil thangs you supposed to eat a day?
At Natural Grocers it said start off with one grain 1st day, two grains 2nd day, four grains 3rd day, 8 grains 4th day, 16 grains 5th day, etc.... I have to research how much you should stop at once you have built up the dosage ( I think I remember seeing like 1 or 2 teaspoons per day, but I will research it Insha Allah (If Allah wills) just to make sure).

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
So is that a bag of little tiny grains? And you start with one and then double it every day?

I wanna grow taller and be a superhero
Yes, and yes that's what the advise was from Natural Grocers under the bags of bee pollen. I just have to see what the daily intake should be after you build up your dosage.

Daps
At Natural Grocers it said start off with one grain 1st day, two grains 2nd day, four grains 3rd day, 8 grains 4th day, 16 grains 5th day, etc.... I have to research how much you should stop at once you have built up the dosage ( I think I remember seeing like 1 or 2 teaspoons per day, but I will research it Insha Allah (If Allah wills) just to make sure).

Ight,get back to me breh

Slaimon Khan Shah

Daps
Reppin
@Originalgangsta317
@Strawberry
So this website Bee Pollen Dose Management pretty much matches up with what Natural Grocers ( NaturalGrocers.com ) was saying. Start off slow then build up the amount of bee pollen you intake (some people have bad side effects from it but that is very rare). So of course it's good to be careful when starting out. They say after you build up the dosage (after 3 weeks) you can take 2 teaspoons of bee pollen per day.

Daps
@Originalgangsta317
@Strawberry
So this website Bee Pollen Dose Management pretty much matches up with what Natural Grocers ( NaturalGrocers.com ) was saying. Start off slow then build up the amount of bee pollen you intake (some people have bad side effects from it but that is very rare). So of course it's good to be careful when starting out. They say after you build up the dosage (after 3 weeks) you can take 2 teaspoons of bee pollen per day.

Ight ima give this a go.

Thanks for the info breh