Bedbuck Jumps In Because His Anglo Angel (PAWG) Was Losing

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
His failure was letting her fight in the first place.

fukk I look like letting anyone threaten my girl and telling her to go "shoot a fair one".

nikka.... :mjtf:

The whole point of a woman being with me is that she's safe with me.

Last edited:

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some women are jealous and will try to scrap even if your girl did nothing to warrant it.

So you’re just going to let her start fighting your girlfriend? And then jump in to fight the girl?

What that guy did was stupid. If he was there before the fight started than he should have removed his girlfriend from the situation. If he came when it was happening, then he should have just broken it up.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Some women are jealous and will try to scrap even if your girl did nothing to warrant it.
You aint lying. A lot of women are hyper competitive and envious by nature. Theyll up and have beef with other women out of nowhere over the pettiest shyt.

Daps
Then just break up the fight. I don’t know what guy would just be letting his girl fight someone else in the first place.

My girl is the type to not start shyt anyways. So if she starts off in a fair one imma let it rock. If she starts losing then I’m gonna start stomping somebody out. I ride for mines.