Becky criticizes the booking of the women’s division

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Becky Lynch criticises the booking of the WWE women’s division - “I need people on this level. But if nobody’s getting any TV time. If nobody’s getting any storytime then they can’t rise up because nobody knows who the hell they are.”

She’s right :yeshrug:

Especially if hypothetically women are presenting ideas for themselves or even others and they all get rejected only to see generic womens title feuds over and over between the same 4 women

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
She’s right :yeshrug:
Her bright idea was Tegan Nox segments :beli:

I cannot wait for ya'll to get your wish of an all women's weekly show so it can bomb because being a woman doesn't make you over

Bianca Belair was selling to little ass Alexa Bliss for two months

They book Rhea Ripley like Stone Cold and she never gets got (until she got a break)

Ya'll didn't give a fukk about Aaliyah...the Candice Larae thing just does not work...Indy should prolly still be in NXT

Ya'll hated Rhonda Rousey...a legit star and they gotta just GIVE Chuck title shots for a pop

Can there being better booking? Yes. But, this idea that women are being "held back" is hilarious and it's for ppl who count the minutes women are on TV and not actually support the stars they like.

None of these mfs talking about how dope Zoey Starks is at always everything. Bianca is 5 Stars at everything and CACs still complained because she wasn't a blond Barbie. Hell, how many young women has Becky put over that last year?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You dont know how good someone is if they’re given little to no chance. We’ve seen shyt forced onto to tv weekly that wasnt working, we’ve seen shyt barely given a chance to work and immediately pulled. There is a balance to it.

Angelo Dawkins is a prime example, we would’ve never seen him grow and progress and come into his own if they just completely gave up on him when he was in NXT in his first tag team and his millennial dancing gimmick.

Now im not saying rice krispie knees is gonna be a star, but whats the harm in Becky giving her a shot? Becky is tryna elevate 3 women at once (Teagan, Valkyria, and Tiffany) and already taking shots at Jade. At the very least she knows she cant keep feuding with Bayley, Natalya and Charlotte.