Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
source.gif

Daps
:ohhh:
DAAAAAAMN, BREHS

It's no secret I haven't been the most active during this whole tourney. Hate to see all this controversy in the final round. I didn't have the time to finish anything new, so I submitted an old track. I'm proud of the beat I submitted but I know I could've created something better with more time. That being said, I personally think CuzinQ deserves the W here. Beautiful track. All the layers blended together seamlessly. I think Chubbs had the cleanest mix, but it wasn't my favorite track of his throughout the tourney. As far as the voting debacle, I understand both sides here. I think the fairest way to go about this in the future would be to get a sticky in The Booth, along with the other subforums, by someone who's NOT participating in the battles. The 11 plays thing was definitely fishy, but PF comes off as a good dude, and people might've just came in here and voted for him off the strength of having a certain camaraderie with him on these boards :yeshrug:

I entered this battle for one reason. It brings the competitive spirit out of me and forces me to complete tracks. I made 2 new beats in all of these rounds and started about 15 new beats :russ:

However, a lot of y'all inspired me along the way, and that should be the ultimate takeaway for all of us regardless. I wanted to learn from y'all and adapt different tools to my skillset.

Whichever way this plays out, salute to all y'all for pursuing your craft and I look forward to being part of the next one. HUGE s/o to @bigrodthe1 for organizing everything and keeping the vibes positive throughout.

Catch y'all on the next one.

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
made 2 new beats in all of these rounds and started about 15 new beats :russ:
I did the same thing :lolbron:
I'm now trying to flip them into a beat tape and a new vocal project as well as politic with some of you all for my camp with some of the heat y'all dropped throughout :whoo:
Whichever way this plays out, salute to all y'all for pursuing your craft and I look forward to being part of the next one. HUGE s/o to @bigrodthe1 for organizing everything and keeping the vibes positive throughout.

Catch y'all on the next one.
Thanks for being a part of this breh. You a Tunnel Legend and you and @KushSkywalker are the only cats to win the Beat AND Freestyle tourneys :wow: Looking forward to continuing to hear your work breh :salute:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Wow Im late as fukk getting back to this. Last time I checked Cuz and Chubbs were even and this shyt was lacking votes.
Didnt know this shyt ended with controversy.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
We were compromised :mjcry:

I'm all for promoting the tourney throughout the site if the other mods are cool with it. Hell, i put the link in my thread in the booth that was stickied. Tourney had mad dope beats and I want nikkas to get they props and shyt, but dudes not voting after they eliminated gotta be corrected somehow. Thats prolly the biggest problem we have.

SymbolicOne09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that's the case and only the votes in the Tunnel are counted, then by all means give it to Q. When we are used to hearing beats one way we are naturally going to gravitate to the structure we are acustomed to. One minute beats isn't the norm here and I still went and did that anyway because I believed in it. I marketed and promoted everyone in the battle. Symbolik one, I reminded him to check in and vote, he voted for Cuzin Q, Mbewane I reached out and he voted for Michael White. It's just a matter of getting it out there, If we don't get a decent showing then It's our fault. But again Rod, I love and respect all of you. You all are my brothers so if pleases you and the rest of those in the tournament. Give this one to Q if that's how you feel on it. I don't take any of this personal. I rather this not cause a rift or bad blood. I love you all. Let cuz q battle Chubbs in the finals it isn't worth all this, people are speaking out on this that don't want to. and I from a mutural perspective I completely understand, this is no argument bro it's all love, i'm just stating my case.
@producingfire pm me to notify me about the finals so i came in the thread listed to all 4 beats then i had narrowed it down to micheal white and cuzin q and eventually went with q. I dont think he was trying to commit any foul play... all 4 beats were dope fr fr

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
@producingfire pm me to notify me about the finals so i came in the thread listed to all 4 beats then i had narrowed it down to micheal white and cuzin q and eventually went with q. I dont think he was trying to commit any foul play... all 4 beats were dope fr fr
I appreciate you coming in and giving an honest breakdown. It's cool and it's been addressed. Please join us tomorrow for the FINAL Round :obama: