Beat Tourney Final! Chubbs vs Producingfire vs Michaelwhite vs CuzinQ

Best Beat

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CuzinQ

Rookie
Daps
Chaundon ain't no where near dope enough to be clowning anyone.
thats why he's on youtube making vegan recipes with 11 views

You don't mix your beats but they're perfectly mixed?:gucci:

Someone else mixed them?:dwillhuh:
I dont technically mix. Im very selective of the sounds and samples i use. Most of the beats made this and last tourney were made on a cheap ass 5.1 surround sound tv setup i got from qvc. The pc i use now cant even run plugins without crashing. I made a template where it automatically pans certain drums and cut out low frequencies. All i do is level sounds and put a little spice on the master.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats why he's on youtube making vegan recipes with 11 views

I dont technically mix. Im very selective of the sounds and samples i use. Most of the beats made this and last tourney were made on a cheap ass 5.1 surround sound tv setup i got from qvc. The pc i use now cant even run plugins without crashing. I made a template where it automatically pans certain drums and cut out low frequencies. All i do is level sounds and put a little spice on the master.

Your gotta drop a tutorial or something for that template because mixing is a chore for me and I know some of us here struggle with it.

CuzinQ

Rookie
Daps
I can't believe you click your beats in as they are put together so damn well.
i just made this right quick as an example

but something like this will take me all day because i got a bunch of layers and i listen to it 100 times making sure the snare and toms hit on the right spot

bigrodthe1

The Kang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
7mile to SE & Uptown!
i just made this right quick as an example

but something like this will take me all day because i got a bunch of layers and i listen to it 100 times making sure the snare and toms hit on the right spot

:whoo: this is dope. You need to make a separate thread and update us :obama: