"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

Daps

That line combined with the content of the above video, is just another proof that Lil Wayne - since the late 2000's - has been nothing more than drug fiend puppet actor, that has used ghostwritten songs provided to him by YoungMoney/Universal in his quest to stay relevant..

I mean, the nikka didn't even try to have just a little consistency in his public persona anymore.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Why doesnt they bushed this thread? :why:

I mean, man... here's some scum that deserves to be banned from the face of earth. However, they received daps and even made sick jokes about it :hhh:

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
emmett till was not fighting for lil wayne's free speech :laff:

emmett till was a lil kid who tried to get fresh with a white woman to show off infront of his friends, and got his face turned into pudding for it

he was not a member of or the start of the civil rights movement, he was not a freedom fighter

rofl @ some cacs and armchair activists up in arms about this because the best rapper alive said it

if Joey Faga$$ or Kendikk Labar made a song talmbout "my champion hoodie beat up like emmett till" no one would give a fukk, but since the GOAT did it now it's a problem

How is this faq in the hall of fame? god damn what a terrible post.