"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black people don't give a fukk about the past or the future, only the now, that's why the collective isn't making any progress

lil wayne was suppose to be forced to apologize for this like the gays forced dababy, but blacks have zero power, and can be disrespected by anyone

mainly because we allow ourselves to be disrespected and disrespect ourselves don't respect ourselves our community or our culture

which is why old nikka, and flabby sick are disses like everybody don't get old

when has lil wayne actually spoke up for black people or showed support for our struggles ever, never, he said he fukk with the cops because they saved his life in response to tamir rice shooting how is this man still not get the lil reese treatment

it is what it is

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I brought this up for a reason.. Notice how posters try to check their own for disrespect we are met with pushback.. Alot of these Nikkas were literally slandering a dead kid to defend this faggit azz koon..

:scust: at Cham's comments..
Some of the comments in here and people defending somebody those comments and even handing out daps :snoop:. You had cats in here even making jokes. Some of them are still posting as well, when people got banned for less honestly. Even caught bans from posts in the past :unimpressed:

Black smoke and cac jokes

Your daps are mine
Daps
:usure: proof?

this is the first time anywhere i've heard anyone say that, it's almost universally agreed upon that he was whistlin at her and tryna flirt with her

even in the 50's i doubt a white woman is gonna run outside, grab her gun in fear, then tell her husband who in turn goes to a kid's house in the middle of the night and abducts and murders him for "staring"

that sounds like a sugarcoated NAACP remix to the real story

either way, it was a fukked up murder...but nikkas die everyday, there's countless rappers namedropping countless murdered black people, what makes emmett till off limits? just because wayne said it?

you have made it clear in here that "ugh wayne is so dumb lolz he dun even know who dat is he prolly learned it from kanye i hate wayne so much" so i'm interested in hearing your answer on this

they sure do

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
:snoop:Rappers are something else sometimes. They rap about the most dumbest shyt to keep people stupid and they're playing politics behind the scenes.

image0.jpeg

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
:snoop:Rappers are something else sometimes. They rap about the most dumbest shyt to keep people stupid and they're playing politics behind the scenes.

image0.jpeg
this is the smartest thing wayne did... lol

he avoided multiple years in jail by taking a pic with trump. so while people on the internet complain about it, he can enjoy his life with his family and kids in freedom