"beat that p*ssyy like Emmett Till" - Lil Wayne

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
this is the smartest thing wayne did... lol

he avoided multiple years in jail by taking a pic with trump. so while people on the internet complain about it, he can enjoy his life with his family and kids in freedom

He sold himself out. He shouldn't have done anything dumb to get in trouble.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And these cats in these other threads about Da Baby all of a sudden wanna act brand new like the black community been silent in calling out this shyt.. Every poster, rapper, or whomever spoke against the direction of hip hop has either been accused of being "bitter' "Don't get puzzy", "Out of Touch" or :flabbynsick:

2023, and Da Baby already out of the paint.

Doing all that c00n shyt ain't gonna make you have a long career.

GetRichOrDieTryin

Superstar
Daps
He sold himself out. He shouldn't have done anything dumb to get in trouble.
There's a interview with one of his exes who says he's paranoid after all the rap deaths so he carries a pistol. Should be just hire security? Yes. He had but there was some issue with that too

Did you expect him to go to jail for like 10 years so you could be happy? Lol.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
There's a interview with one of his exes who says he's paranoid after all the rap deaths so he carries a pistol. Should be just hire security? Yes. He had but there was some issue with that too

Did you expect him to go to jail for like 10 years so you could be happy? Lol.

He's got money for armed bodyguards, he don't have to carry guns. I'm sure a lot of rappers now got retired police rolling with them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:king: tunechi dun did it again

no one besides cacs care about this or think wayne was "being disrespectful" with it

even the spokesman for the family seems more confused than anything that some mutilated dead kid is getting shoutouts in classic wayne verses
emmett till was not fighting for lil wayne's free speech :laff:

emmett till was a lil kid who tried to get fresh with a white woman to show off infront of his friends, and got his face turned into pudding for it

he was not a member of or the start of the civil rights movement, he was not a freedom fighter

rofl @ some cacs and armchair activists up in arms about this because the best rapper alive said it

if Joey Faga$$ or Kendikk Labar made a song talmbout "my champion hoodie beat up like emmett till" no one would give a fukk, but since the GOAT did it now it's a problem

@KyokushinKarateMan I owe you an apology whether you accept it or not :hubie:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
emmett till was a lil kid who tried to get fresh with a white woman to show off infront of his friends, and got his face turned into pudding for it
:mjtf:

no one besides cacs care about this or think wayne was "being disrespectful" with it

even the spokesman for the family seems more confused than anything that some mutilated dead kid is getting shoutouts in classic wayne verses
:hubie:

Last edited:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
@KyokushinKarateMan I owe you an apology whether you accept it or not :hubie:

Of course I accept it breh, it’s just still crazy to me how this is what it took for y’all to see him for who he was. Not all the pedo sh*t he was exposed for. Or the incest sh*t he used to be on about wanting to f*ck his own aunt.

But whatever, even all that aside, I was still only expressing my true condolences in his RIP thread. And that’s all I was expressing.

Edit: side note, let it not be lost in the sauce that @Gator Reloaded and @Buckeye Fever dapped both of those Emmitt Till posts. N*ggas strange as hell on this site man.