BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Brozay

Were you as mad as I was?...

I need someone to make me feel better about this shyt.
Livid. Draft is loaded with depth and we handed away our 3rd/4th, brutal

I havent seen this dude play, so Im not gonna call him trash yet like everyone else wants to

but damn, if he isnt pro bowl level (which is necessarily asking a lot in todays NFL), then its gonna set us back something serious

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So the Bears gave up extra picks to move up one spot for a player the 49ers weren't even considering drafting?

charlie-murphy.gif

Its not about who SF was going to draft, its about them trading the pick so someone else would have taken Trubisky

thats why the Bears felt they couldnt expect him to be at #3

I get that part of it, doesnt mean I think it was the right move, but I understand that mindset

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Its not about who SF was going to draft, its about them trading the pick so someone else would have taken Trubisky

thats why the Bears felt they couldnt expect him to be at #3

I get that part of it, doesnt mean I think it was the right move, but I understand that mindset
Breh, why the fukk are you and my cousin from the first page both ignoring the whole black angle :dahell:

We could have comfortably drafted Watson, AND kept our 3rd & 4th AND 2018 3rd :mindblown:

Matter fact, we actually could've traded DOWN like the 49ers did and come away with a ransom by letting someone else take our pick because Watson wasn't going to be drafted that high!

It's like you motherfukkers are programmed to think like these cacs " well he is white.. And he sure as hell looks the part :ehh:" the fukk man this shyt happens all the time it's bullshyt

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:salute: John Lynch

Ryan pace of the bears call lynch up

Pace: hey john is anybody interested in your number 2 and asking for a QB

Lynch::... Lynch thinking damn the bears are desperate..let me say the browns and texans just call

Lynch: well u know Cleveland and Houston just call me:banderas:

Pace::lupe: look dawg I'll give u 2 3rds and next year draft pick

Lynch: :win: i got these clowns... Deal done homie

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Truthfully speaking, there isn't even enough of a sample size to make a slightly educated guess so even if the Bears got this 'right', it was a shot in the dark at best because we've seen many people look just like him, down to the crazy tweets, that flame out in the pros. The expectation is that he will fail, given his level of progression against competing for positions in college. That's where I hedge my bet now. The expectation rather than the hope.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like Trubisky. Sit him for a year and see what you have. Bears lost no 1sts or 2nds in this trade too.

Fly

Superstar
Daps
As a Saints fan, I concur. :smh:

You should have witnessed the fukkery he created that was our 2014 Draft. :scusthov: :damn: :trash:

ZERO players from that draft remain on our team today, and aside from Brandin Cooks, the rest are NOT even in the league. :mjcry:

Pace wasnt a GM for the Saints though :dwillhuh:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh, why the fukk are you and my cousin from the first page both ignoring the whole black angle :dahell:

We could have comfortably drafted Watson, AND kept our 3rd & 4th AND 2018 3rd :mindblown:

Matter fact, we actually could've traded DOWN like the 49ers did and come away with a ransom by letting someone else take our pick because Watson wasn't going to be drafted that high!

It's like you motherfukkers are programmed to think like these cacs " well he is white.. And he sure as hell looks the part :ehh:" the fukk man this shyt happens all the time it's bullshyt

bro what the fukk are you talking about? :dahell:

at what point have I indicated I was happy with this move? fukk is wrong with you

concise

Veteran
Daps
As a Saints fan, I concur. :smh:

You should have witnessed the fukkery he created that was our 2014 Draft. :scusthov: :damn: :trash:

ZERO players from that draft remain on our team today, and aside from Brandin Cooks, the rest are NOT even in the league. :mjcry:

:wtf: How is it possible to be that bad at evaluating talent?

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang