BEARS TRADE UP FOR MITCHELL MOTHERfukkIN TRUBISKY

Reverie

Pro
Daps
Reppin
RVA
I'm a 49ers fan. Of course we wasn't gonna pick him, but it wasn't like the bears were the only team who could trade for the 2.

Y'all assuming we would have kept that pick at all. If the bears didn't get it, we were still interested in trading down

Y'all were still going to get your guy regardless of what happened, but Chicago legit pulled a WOAT move by doing this, and SF gets so much in return lmaooooooooooo.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But for real I hate the Bears and I don't even think it's that bad yet. People were trying to get SFs spot probably and Bears offered the most

If he ends up being the qb they think he will develop into nobody will be laughing anymore. Give it 3 seasons

Thing is he is not that good. He reminds me of Gabbert. People losing their minds over what he can be rather than what he is. Not much experience and comes across as dumb.

Kid is about to get exposed something terrible.

Daps
is he worse than Goff?

He played in the most difficult conference in the country and was heavily relied on each week. No, he's not worse than Goff, who played against dogshyt defenses every week and still managed to throw a ton interceptions.

With that said, trade is absolute shyt and the Bears got fleeced.

Last edited:

Fly

Superstar
Daps
You're retarded to think that was a good idea. Draft a bum QB and spend draft picks to do it.:gucci:
you're retarded period. I never said it was a good deal. Reading comprehension is important

and thanks for reminding me to put you dumb nikkas with opinions on ignore :scust:

Last edited:

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

GngqfjBYKlod2.gif

So much patience smh talking to Dude like a father.

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...if the line about other teams wanting to trade up for this mitch kid are correct, will they release the names, or are those front offices sitting in the cut like...:whew::whew::whew:...that could be us right now getting dragged.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This dude doesn't even step up in the pocket. D ends are going to feast on this dude. He doesn't feel the pressure. He's going to get rocked out there. :sadcam:

On the Plus side, dude is really really accurate in the short intermediate throws.