Be Wonder Woman and still get raped brehs

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Also, they made 3 billion after marvel made comic movies popular.
:mjlol:

The dark knight was the first comic book film to make a billion. fukk outta here.

Again,some of yall don't think before you speak.

Marvel can thank sony,fox and wb for making comic book films popular.

Back when marvel was fumbling it's way into bankruptcy sony and fox showed them how to make money with their own property.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Whatever you say breh.

An actress is going to leave the role that made her career and made her synonymous with a character in a franchise making more money than its competition to make the same amount of money because you don't like the movies

Some of yall don't think before you speak.
:gucci:
Where did I say that this is what she was gonna do?

I mearly gave my opinion that DC doesn't know what the fukk they are doing with these movies. Let JL, flash and aquaman be trash and they will just scrap the whole thing and reboot with new actors and actresses. That's the kind of shyt studios do when they have no fate in their movies.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
She's not getting 300k as a one time payment
Not how things work in Hollywood
That's just base salary to work in the movie

She's going to get points,bonuses and residuals on top of the 300k

bytch finna :eat: well

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:gucci:
Where did I say that this is what she was gonna do?

I mearly gave my opinion that DC doesn't know what the fukk they are doing with these movies. Let JL, flash and aquaman be trash and they will just scrap the whole thing and reboot with new actors and actresses. That's the kind of shyt studios do when they have no fate in their movies.
The fact you suggested shows how out of touch you are in the conversation.

You're coming off like an idiot frankly.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
MCU is essentially when Marvel Entertainment started making films... back in 2008.

But Warner Brothers DC Entertainment didnt begin in 2013 with their universe... it began back in 1997 with Steel.

The 1st 3 Marvel/Disney movies were Ironman, Incredible Hulk, Ironman 2 $1.4 Billion

The 1st 3 DC/Warner Brothers movies were Steel, Batman Begins, and Superman Returns $767 Million
But she gonna get her money... not sure why peeps griping about in here... She's straight

Martha

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

The dark knight was the first comic book film to make a billion. fukk outta here.

Again,some of yall don't think before you speak.

Marvel can thank sony,fox and wb for making comic book films popular.

Back when marvel was fumbling it's way into bankruptcy sony and fox showed them how to make money with their own property.
Dark Knight was the exception. Classic movie, comic book or not. Dark Knight transcends comicbook movies.

And you know exactly what I mean. Marvel made comicbook movies a genre of its own. They could make a movie about damn near any comicbook character and it would sell as long as it's not a bad movie, ( fantastic 4 series) marvel did that.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The fact you suggested shows how out of touch you are in the conversation.

You're coming off like an idiot frankly.
Breh, you have nothing to argue.

Again, let the next three movies be trash and watch them scrap the shyt. Wait till DC gets their movie universe stable and then we can talk about the future of these people.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dark Knight was the exception. Classic movie, comic book or not. Dark Knight transcends comicbook movies.

And you know exactly what I mean. Marvel made comicbook movies a genre of its own. They could make a movie about damn near any comicbook character and it would sell as long as it's not a bad movie, ( fantastic 4 series) marvel did that.

No the fukk they didn't.

The x men series was making money,superman had films,spider man trilogy,the blade films,batman etc

The comic book genre was alive and well long before iron man was made.

fukk outta here with this bullshyt revisionist history.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Breh, you have nothing to argue.

Again, let the next three movies be trash and watch them scrap the shyt. Wait till DC gets their movie universe stable and then we can talk about the future of these people.
Every post you've made in this thread is so divorced from the truth it's downright laughable.

Just sign out

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
block that fakkit. the clown really speaking out of his ass..

marvel made comic book movies a genre :mjlol: fakkit mustve been born after 2000..

idiot said DC gonna reboot, yeah making 3 billion really gonna make a company reboot.. whos mans is that retard ???