Be Wonder Woman and still get raped brehs

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson what's life like in bolivia you little f*ggot b*tch

Is this what you wanna do? Just talk shyt? With no rhyme or reason?

Is this really what you wanna do?

You still ain't proved shyt but it seems like this is more of your agenda. Cuz if that's the case..... fukk all this.....

Let's go

Martha

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
Well Something on wiki ain't right cuz per this since we doing Wikipedia for our facts now

List of films based on DC Comics - Wikipedia

Where is DC Entertainment???

Out of everything that is still the most important DETAIL!

Where is DC Entertainment before 97?

Show me DC Entertainment!!!

Its almost like we not even having the same conversation at this point, you more or less wanna act like a child who just discovered curse words for the first time

Oh and from what I'm looking at in your own link for Superman...... at the top with the box that says "Production Companies" what does it say?

Martha
you said WB, WB been involved since the 70's

again you wanna b*tch about not paying attention to the dumb sh*t you say? you're the king of that jaaagoff

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
you said WB, WB been involved since the 70's

again you wanna b*tch about not paying attention to the dumb sh*t you say? you're the king of that jaaagoff

No....... that's not completely what I said..... you can't sit here and pluck pieces of what I said racist

Martha

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
No....... that's not completely what I said..... you can't sit here and pluck pieces of what I said racist

Martha
dude you're a f*cking idiot, it's exactly what you said... do you want me to pull up your quotes again from this same thread?

goddamn you are the embodiment of every dumbass mahv-L stan... no regard to detail or even care... all you dumbf*cks care about is stupid mindless drivel where you don't have to think or even be intelligent enough to understand the complexities of a movie

you and the rest of you f*cks are straight simple minded f*ckboys

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
DC Entertainment/Warner Brothers IS what I said racist

Martha
attention to detail you f*cking clown

the "/" infers they both have to be involved for your statement to be true

you said "or" in your original statement, which means either entities (not both) have to be true for your statement to be right

goddamn it's basic English you f*cking nitwit

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Ok Racist.... lets go back a bit. Because this whole discussion that your racist ass is so mad about is just becoming a big clusterfukk.

The whole topic is still Marvel Entertainment/Disney vs DC Entertainment/WB.

I been on the road driving and texting but I'm home on the laptop now. Now the Keaton movie, ok I mispoke on that... looking at my phone earlier..... I guess I was looking at the 1966 Batman which actually was the VERY FIRST Batman movie and like the Keaton movie listed as simply BATMAN. So in response I did get those 2 things crossed up and can admit that. But still.... that was not a DC Entertainment movie and cant dispute that.

Your Superman which YOU provided the link too. In the box to the side from top to bottom reading this;

Directed by Richard Donner
Produced by Pierre Spengler
Screenplay by
Story by Mario Puzo
Based on Superman
by Jerry Siegel
Joe Shuster
Starring
Music by John Williams
Cinematography Geoffrey Unsworth
Edited by

Production
companies

• Film Export A.G.
  • Dovemead Limited
  • International Film Productions
Distributed by

Release date

• December 10, 1978 (Kennedy Center)
  • December 14, 1978 (United Kingdom)
  • December 15, 1978 (United States)

Running time
143 minutes[1]
Country
  • United Kingdom[2]
  • Switzerland[2]
  • Panama[2]
  • United States[2]
Language English
Budget $55 million[3]
Box office $300.2 million[3]

I was still not wrong with what I said.

WB distributed this but they didnt produce it..... hey racist, whats the difference between the producer and distributor? Nevermind.... moving along.

So when everyone does all this Marvel vs DC stan wars shyt, no one in here ever pits;

Constantine vs Daredevil or Superman 3 vs Ghostrider or Catwoman vs Electra and so on and so on.

Its typically everything from Batman Begin to Terrific Thot vs everything from Ironman 1 to Guardians 2

List of films based on DC Comics - Wikipedia

List of films based on Marvel Comics - Wikipedia

The hate from Marvel comes from Ironman all the way to the current movies, when niccas be telling jokes on Marvel not one time is Xmen acknowledged, when praise is given to a movie based off a Marvel property like Logan or Deadpool, not one time does you or anyone acknowledge or even try to tie it into Marvel or the Marvel Movies. All praise normally goes to Fox or etc because it isnt a Fiegie MARVEL ENTERTAINMENT/Disney project.

That same logic applies to DC ENTERTAINMENT/WB films too and like how ME/D started up roughly in 2005, the DCE/WB movies started up in 1997 with STEEL.

THAT WAS THE fukkING WHOLE DISCUSSION. You went off on some other wild shyt that really was off based on what the fukk was even going on.

ME/D 1st three movies were Ironman, Incredible Hulk, and Ironman 2
DCE/WB 1st three movies were Steel, Batman Begins, and Superman Returns.

Yea yea yea..... I didnt include Constantine..... but I also didnt include flops like Catwoman and The Losers.... I been keeping it the actual ME/D movies vs the actual DCE/WB movies.

I dont get what was so confusing about that?

Again.... if the Keaton thing? I was driving and texting.... mispoke that for the Batman.... THE VERY FIRST BATMAN back in 1966... I will admit that.

Everything else, I'm not wrong about racist.

Martha