Not how things work in Hollywood
That's just base salary to work in the movie

She's going to get points,bonuses and residuals on top of the 300k

bytch finna :eat: well
Plus that Gucci money

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
MCU is essentially when Marvel Entertainment started making films... back in 2008.

But Warner Brothers DC Entertainment didnt begin in 2013 with their universe... it began back in 1997 with Steel.

The 1st 3 Marvel/Disney movies were Ironman, Incredible Hulk, Ironman 2 $1.4 Billion

The 1st 3 DC/Warner Brothers movies were Steel, Batman Begins, and Superman Returns $767 Million
But she gonna get her money... not sure why peeps griping about in here... She's straight

Martha
1997 you f*cking idiot? Try early 70s

cbm's were a joke in those days, and dc/wb legitimized them

and they've been releasing movies every decade since

f*cking twat

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This nikka really said Marvel made comic book movies popular? Comic book movies have always been a thing. Even the more obscure ones like Constantine, Hell Boy, Spawn, Ghost Rider, Sin City, 300, V for Vendetta, Watchmen. To make a long story short, fukk outta here, breh:gucci:

If you're talking about me.... you're gonna need to hold that for a minute cuz I'm already responding to buddy cuz thats not even slightly what I said

If not.... continue on

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
1997 you f*cking idiot? Try early 70s

cbm's were a joke in those days, and dc/wb legitimized them

and they've been releasing movies every decade since

f*cking twat

You know what makes you look like a dummy most time man? Not even sometimes but MOST times.

Its the combination of you never really reading whats actually said and you trying too hard with your "tough talk"

1st off..... not even early 70s dummy.... the first was actually in 1951, a THEATRICALLY released pilot for Superman and the Mole Men.

Yes there have been MANY DC "related" comicbook movies for decades but I CLEARLY said DC/WARNER BROTHERS in relation to MARVEL/DISNEY.

I mean the Micheal Keaton Batman alone wasnt even produced by DC Entertainment or Warner Brothers.... that shyt was 20th Century Fox, Reeves Superman was Dovemead Film Export A.G./International Film Productions.

The first time Warner Brothers were even associated with any of the DC property movies (and not even full just co) was with Batman Returns.

The very first WARNER BROTHERS and DC ENTERTAINMENT MOVIE was fukking STEEL. After that it was fukking Batman Begin (with a couple other) same with Superman Returns.

So again.... in case you still dont get it.... just like how cat will say "the first MARVEL/DISNEY films starting in 2005 with Ironman" since Spiderman with Toby was Sony, all the F4s was Fox's and so on and so on.

The 1st actual DC/WARNER BROTHERS movie was in 1997 with Steel.... which only made barely $2Million

If you gonna be a DC stan, know youre own shyt :CageUmad:

Martha

Disgustya Stallone

Daps
I mean the Micheal Keaton Batman alone wasnt even produced by DC Entertainment or Warner Brothers....
dude you're a f*cking clown

Batman is a 1989 American superhero film directed by Tim Burton and produced by Jon Peters and Peter Guber, based on the DC Comics character of the same name. It is the first installment of Warner Bros.' initial Batman film series. The film stars Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne/Batman, alongside Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger, Robert Wuhl, Pat Hingle, Billy Dee Williams, Michael Gough and Jack Palance. The film takes place early in the title character's war on crime, and depicts a battle with his arch-nemesis the Joker

Batman (1989 film) - Wikipedia

go sit down somwhere and let the adults talk

Disgustya Stallone

Daps

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Well Something on wiki ain't right cuz per this since we doing Wikipedia for our facts now

List of films based on DC Comics - Wikipedia

Where is DC Entertainment???

Out of everything that is still the most important DETAIL!

Where is DC Entertainment before 97?

Show me DC Entertainment!!!

Its almost like we not even having the same conversation at this point, you more or less wanna act like a child who just discovered curse words for the first time

Oh and from what I'm looking at in your own link for Superman...... at the top with the box that says "Production Companies" what does it say?

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@Bryan Danielson what's life like in bolivia you little f*ggot b*tch

Is this what you wanna do? Just talk shyt? With no rhyme or reason?

Is this really what you wanna do?

You still ain't proved shyt but it seems like this is more of your agenda. Cuz if that's the case..... fukk all this.....

Let's go

Martha