Be Wonder Woman and still get raped brehs

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This isn't surprising. It's normal for an unknown. Remember she was on the verge of quitting acting and she had no leverage.

Chris Evans got like 300k for First Avenger. Then 7 million for Ultron.

Hemsworth got around 200k for Thor. Then 5 million for Ultron.

RDJ got like 500k for Iron Man 1. Then 10 million for Iron Man 2.

Dailsey Ridley and Boyega got 300k for TFA.

Jennifer Lawrence got 250k for X-Men First Class. Then 6 million for Future Past.

Also, Gadot will take home much more than 300k for each of those films when the bonuses come in. Obviously I don't have her contract, but it's likely that her bonuses were based on box office/blu ray sales.

All in all, the first contract isn't where she'll expect to get paid. It's just to get in the door, become a household name, grow the character, and then negotiate that monumental increase for the second contract. That's how Chris Evans, for example went from 300k in his debut to earning 7 million plus bonuses by Age of Ultron. It's the tried and true template for these franchise movies when they hire people that aren't household names yet.

THIS !!!

dont know why these uneducated illeterates are getting all giddy at this looking for a way to spin it into something negative like it isnt a known practice for unknown actors and actresses.. ya'll acting like she's halle or Jolie type star power to demand millis on her first round..

she'll re up nicely on the second round now that they see how well she can pull in money..

simple...

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I swear you nikkas don't go outside
:francis:

Her Comics are sellin better than wonder woman and other female characters, her image is everywhere.

But she isn't that popular
:mjlol:
She's popular, but not WW popular. You talking about comic book buyers, which is a relatively small group compared to general population. The average person is way more likely to be familiar with Wonder Woman than Harley Quinn. All the girls that wore WW costumes for Halloween in the 60,'s 70's, 80's, 90's are still around and most have never picked up a Harley Quin comic. If you go to somebody that isn't even in to comics like that and say name a female hero, WW will be named by default

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She's popular, but not WW popular. You talking about comic book buyers, which is a relatively small group. The average person is way more likely to be familiar with Wonder Woman than Harley Quinn. All the girls that wore WW costumes for Halloween in the 60,'s 70's, 80's, 90's are still around and most have never picked up a Harley Quin comic. If you go to somebody that isn't even in to comics like that and say name a female hero, WW will be named by default
I'm not talking about the 60s 70s and 80s. Harley came out in the 90s

I'm talking about 2017, go anywhere and look at the merchandise, mostly batman, superman, and Harley quinn.

You'll see more quinn costume's on Halloween that wonder woman.

In 2017, you see quinns image more than wonder woman.

Iron man wasn't that popular back in the days either, but now he's marvels top character. Things change.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
THIS !!!

dont know why these uneducated illeterates are getting all giddy at this looking for a way to spin it into something negative like it isnt a known practice for unknown actors and actresses.. ya'll acting like she's halle or Jolie type star power to demand millis on her first round..

she'll re up nicely on the second round now that they see how well she can pull in money..

simple...
Another L for the feminazis since they were all ready to march over this:russ:

Last edited:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
I'm not talking about the 60s 70s and 80s. Harley came out in the 90s

I'm talking about 2017, go anywhere and look at the merchandise, mostly batman, superman, and Harley quinn.

You'll see more quinn costume's on Halloween that wonder woman.

In 2017, you see quinns image more than wonder woman.

Iron man wasn't that popular back in the days either, but now he's marvels top character. Things change.
Once again you're talking about a selective demographic. Those merchandised things are targeted for an age range of what, 3 to 20? The people from ages 20 to 80 didn't just forget who Wonder Woman is or stop existing

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I assumed everyone got paid a smaller amount on the first movie on comic book franchises.

There was that one story about Terrence Howard in 'Iron Man' but other than that - I figured it was just standard :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I can't be the only one that thought this thread would be on some real demonic shyt like the title implied... :picard:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
300K compared to how much Henry Cavil made, :merchant: they could have gave her 500K for her first movie which would have been cool..

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
300K compared to how much Henry Cavil made, :merchant: they could have gave her 500K for her first movie which would have been cool..
Did you not read the story? Cavil made all of his on the back end but he was paid the same amount that she was paid upfront. She might actually make more than he did after it's all said and done.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Did you not read the story? Cavil made all of his on the back end but he was paid the same amount that she was paid upfront. She might actually make more than he did after it's all said and done.

:ohhh:

I mean I understood it, I got why they paid her that lowly amount...:ehh: but seriously can you imagine a check for a million dollars???:ohlawd:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Once again you're talking about a selective demographic. Those merchandised things are targeted for an age range of what, 3 to 20? The people from ages 20 to 80 didn't just forget who Wonder Woman is or stop existing
What's selective about using merchandise and profit's to determine who's a popular character?

I never said people forgot about wonder woman, I said wonder woman was the most popular next to harley quinn. That doesn't mean wonder woman is a nobody.

There's nothing selective about my argument.

If anything, your being selective bringing up wonder woman's popularity in the fukking 70s to compare to harley quinn RIGHT NOW.

Iron man wasn't popular in the 70s, but he is definitely more popular right now than marvels other characters.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
I assumed everyone got paid a smaller amount on the first movie on comic book franchises.

There was that one story about Terrence Howard in 'Iron Man' but other than that - I figured it was just standard :yeshrug:

:mjlol: My man Terrence tried asking for that raise and got straight up replaced

Terrence::patrice: This first Iron Mayne did pretty well. I think we need to get paid a little more, this Marvel thing looking like it could be successful.

Marvel:
4bUV7Ls.gif