Be Honest: who’s the lamest X-Men?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The core team(s) were always debatable depending on who was writing them. When they started forcing new generation/auxiliary team characters into the mix...that's when things go off the rails.

Nobody gives a damn about no Quentin Quire.
The hell is the point of a Shatterstar.
Beak? Bling! Glob Herman? Feral and Thornn? GTFOHWTBS.
Kitty Pryde. Ship her back off to Excalibur and leave her there where nobody reads that garbage.
Rahne Sinclair can go with Pryde.
Wild Child, Skin, Forgetmenot/AlreadyForgotten.

This could go on for a while. :pachaha:
Kitty Pryde is Jewish..she go keep getting pushed..lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I gotta go with Warren Worthington III, AKA Angel.

His number one ability is a basic ability 8/10 x-men just already have in addition to other powers. They had to try to make him interesting in the 80’s by turning him blue, giving him metal wings and making him more edgy. Then his entire storyline since has just been a fluctuation his archangel persona and his regular Angel persona. He sucks as both a character and a super hero.

I’m reading the x-men thread and the fact that he’s barely been brought up even after the Apocalypse reveal is telling.

angel-evolution-herc-vol-1-3-variant.jpg

I would say the one closely associated and exclusive to Sony:troll:

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
The kid in Civil War that can't be hurt but can't get in shape to be useful in the field.

Skin

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Regular Angel is weak. But I dig Archangel.

I don't really understand Beast. He don't really be "beasting" like that. Like Sabertooth and Wolverine be doing. He's not the strongest or fastest or smartest. He just kinda hangs around - no pun - gets a few licks in, and says something motivational.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I don't really understand Beast. He's don't really be "beasting" like that. Like Sabertooth and Wolverine be doing. He's not the strongest or fastest or smartest. He just kinda hangs around - no pun - gets a few licks in, and says something motivational.

Beast is good for exposition dumps. He will tell you all the current predicaments the team is facing due to a new strain of mutant DNA or virus, etc.

Hank also kind of represents the “gentle giant” trope. He adopts the moniker Beast in an ironic way, because he’s not really one of the more aggressive members. Thats why he’s always in the cartoon, they don’t really have to give him a b plot ever. Just throw him in a lab coat and have him explain the episode.

I do like some of his feral plotlines in the comics though

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

I don't really understand Beast. He's don't really be "beasting" like that. Like Sabertooth and Wolverine be doing. He's not the strongest or fastest or smartest. He just kinda hangs around - no pun - gets a few licks in, and says something motivational.

Beast is the smart nïgga; that's his most valuable contribution to the team.

His strength, speed and dexterity isn't that superhuman; more on par with a highly athletic and coordinated gorilla (he's not on Spider-Man's level, for comparison).

Basically he's good for a quick assist in battle but not much else if it doesn't involve him using his smarts.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Odd amount of Dazzler hate. She can bend light. No one to fukk around with. I like her whole set up...always performing and actually not in team drama. I remember the Dark Dazzler story that Bendis kind of started but never pushed it.
Yeah it seems like Bendis was building up to something really interesting. Sad it never got realized

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
whenever Forge show up i'm like :russell:
My power is I build things :russell:

Forge = MacGuyver. He can just invent shït on the fly to solve problems. It's not very action oriented in battle but it'd be hella useful if you need someone to make a laser cannon out of spare parts from a Ford LTD.
ExDOlHg.png