Be Honest: who’s the lamest X-Men?

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I gotta go with Warren Worthington III, AKA Angel.

His number one ability is a basic ability 8/10 x-men just already have in addition to other powers. They had to try to make him interesting in the 80’s by turning him blue, giving him metal wings and making him more edgy. Then his entire storyline since has just been a fluctuation his archangel persona and his regular Angel persona. He sucks as both a character and a super hero.

I’m reading the x-men thread and the fact that he’s barely been brought up even after the Apocalypse reveal is telling.

angel-evolution-herc-vol-1-3-variant.jpg
I wanted to say Jubilee until I read this

You make a good argument so I don't disagree

After reading that though it makes me wonder why Bobby Drake is so disrespected

He has a real power that on the surface you'd think would be easy to write yet they would rather force a character like Angel
Or bring in mildly interesting C list level characters

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Wolverine

He's a 5'2, socially awkward, emotional and physical midget. Everyone on the team let's him have his outbursts because they know how fragile he actually is. I only realized how lame he was after I became an adult and the X-men films had to go out of their way to make him the centerpiece.
I hate how Fox did Cyclops but this new age Wolverine hate is crazy!
Dude one of the most popular Marvel characters in existence!

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Collossus is pretty fukkin lame. He can turn metal and be very strong and durable. Cool. He's far from the strongest and gets LITERALLY folded by hulk.

main-qimg-eb1cf2221278caaba0da107222a10f47-lq

And against anyone who manipulates metal he's literal shrapnel and canon fodder
depends on who is the writer, two, Hulk is essentially the ultimate mutate, dude has no limit on his power as long as he is conscious

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I stopped watching xmen-97 to rewatch the OG series...Jubilee is pointless. Fireworks dont even do damage, they just distract the bad guy for 5 seconds long enough for a real x-men to help her.

Jubilee, dumb ass fireworks smh lol
As said, her powers are nuclear. She can also destroy machines with a touch. If they ever age her and she masters her powers, she would be extremely dangerous.

Morph is TRASH. And unHarlemic:dame:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Collossus is pretty fukkin lame. He can turn metal and be very strong and durable. Cool. He's far from the strongest and gets LITERALLY folded by hulk.

I mean, thats not saying much when 95% of marvel characters get obliterated by hulk, especially if its a Hulk series.

MCU has made people think hulk isn’t a terribly written Mary sue character

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, but Hulk folds everyone so it’s not really fair to hold that against a lot of these other characters.

I like Colossus, he had his clutch moment when he defeated Proteus.
x-men-colossus-proteus-omega-level-fight-3.jpg

When Colossus murked Riptide in the Mutant Massacre :picard:

uncanny-x-men-211-5.jpg

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Yeah, but Hulk folds everyone so it’s not really fair to hold that against a lot of these other characters.

I like Colossus, he had his clutch moment when he defeated Proteus.
x-men-colossus-proteus-omega-level-fight-3.jpg

When Colossus murked Riptide in the Mutant Massacre :picard:

uncanny-x-men-211-5.jpg
thats like one in every 500 colossus appearance. he's a chump. he usually gets his ass beat and get hoed out. damn shame

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Imo forge

His power is inventing and building shyt? Reed richards , hank pym and tony starks do that much better without a mutant gene
Those are the smartest of the smart characters though.

That's like saying all telekinetics are wack because they can't even warp realities with their powers on an omniversal scale like Phoenix can.

At the end of the day, most characters can do the same thing as somebody else which is weaker than a handful of the most blessed of them. There are only so many unique powers in all of fiction when you think about it.

When everybody need something in a tough spot Forge is clutch af.

Don't think, just do. Dude's power is super intuition, that's dope af and actually kind of unique.
It's like when a hit melody comes out of nowhere for a musician to play. Dude is a hitmaker.

Last edited:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I know he a bad guy

But blob.

I'm fat! That's my power!!! :unimpressed:
I thought so too til i read his first appearances. Francis p dukes gooned out all the xmen and even magneto had to give respect

I love this channel. Internet has taken sohh/coli slang and now its showing up everywhere. This guy gotta lurk here lol. Lmao at blob and unus bullying beast who smashed ironman just previous. Blob throwing hands with the hulk. Magneto dropping him in to take the xmen out dolo.

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Xmen as a whole.

Been wack as fukk since jim lee left.

The whole cot damn franchise.
since image started has been huff.

That is the right answer.

Art Barr