Be Honest: who’s the lamest X-Men?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
The worst part is he doesn’t even understand how he builds it, but it’s a useful ability at the end of the day
Usefull...yeah.

But is not something extraordinary that regular humans arent capable of if they put in the hard work and studying. Dr. Doom got not powers that didnt earn for himself and he used his intellect to go to hell to save his momma

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Imo forge

His power is inventing and building shyt? Reed richards , hank pym and tony starks do that much better without a mutant gene
Dude is clutch because when you're constantly at war with world governments and interstellar threats, you're gonna need some top tier shyt built and preferably, from within the community (word to Umar/Magneto).

Why give those mutant dollars to the quintessential white human in Reed Richards? :ufdup:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
97 made Xavier wack like the old cyclops
And now We want Magneto to be the leader of the X-Men

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Dude is clutch because when you're constantly at war with world governments and interstellar threats, you're gonna need some top tier shyt built and preferably, from within the community (word to Umar/Magneto).

Why give those mutant dollars to the quintessential white human in Reed Richards? :ufdup:
The parallels between forge and black owned businesses has got me :dead:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny

So with race being brought up, lets talk about wakanda. Aside from black panther they dont got powers, and inventing isnt part of his power set. And they got tech forges accomplishments cant compare with

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The parallels between forge and black owned businesses has got me :dead:
Niiggas led by a telepath and still can't free their minds my brother.

esperto-use-your-head.gif

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So with race being brought up, lets talk about wakanda. Aside from black panther they dont got powers, and inventing isnt part of his power set. And they got tech forges accomplishments cant compare with
Because the writers have to keep him limited because if you actually have him using his abilities like anyone else, most of these arcs don't exist.

Man made a weapon that literally shut off mutant powers instantaneously. You already know what time it is if you keep that type of shyt up so they pulled a BS excuse had him destroy all the copies and put his ass back on the shelf.

"Here you wanna make something huh? Make me some coffee or a Popeyes biscuit that's not dry. FOH trying to mess up the paper." :scust:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Y’all sleeping on jubilee. In the cartoon she’s pointless but in the comics she’s pretty powerful. She can literally control her “fireworks” so precisely that make them explode in your brain.

*pushes glasses back up*

Jubilee is a lot more powerful than she’s shown to be, i think they said she’s just kinda “lazy” and doesn’t really explore the full capabilities of her powers. Its not really “fireworks” its manipulation of atomic particles, more similar to gambit.

Then they turned her into a vampire for 10 years

Daps
Wolverine

He's a 5'2, socially awkward, emotional and physical midget. Everyone on the team let's him have his outbursts because they know how fragile he actually is. I only realized how lame he was after I became an adult and the X-men films had to go out of their way to make him the centerpiece.
Wolverines are related to dogset :umad:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Wolverine

He's a 5'2, socially awkward, emotional and physical midget. Everyone on the team let's him have his outbursts because they know how fragile he actually is. I only realized how lame he was after I became an adult and the X-men films had to go out of their way to make him the centerpiece.

:picard: :mjtf:Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo