Be honest: Two dimes one darkskinned one lightskinned. You pickin dat redbone

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Beyonce is prettier than Kelly, only reason dudes say different is to appease dark skinned chicks. :manny:

Um, no :hmm:. Why do you light skin worshipers try to tell people who don't share your fetish what we believe or don't believe :aicmon:?

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Years ago I would've agreed with those saying beyonce>Kelly but lately I'm starting feel Kelly little more than b. Kelly starting remind me of a thicker black version ariel rebel.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Seven pages deep and nobody has asked this question. If both women are anatomically twins then what is their mentality? I'd rather fukk the humble dime than the snobby ass brawd with the shytty attitude.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Um, no :hmm:. Why do you light skin worshipers try to tell people who don't share your fetish what we believe or don't believe :aicmon:?

:aicmon: so im a light skin worshipper for saying one chick is prettier than another? I hope youre a woman because you sound like one :mjpls:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Im on my phone, can someone PLEASE put up a picture of Beyonce and Kelly standing next to each other (both looking their best) to end this bullshyt debate?

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
light skin chicks for the win.

Dark skin women tend to have too much attitude for yours truly

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
light skin chicks for the win.

Dark skin women tend to have too much attitude for yours truly

:deadmanny: Absolutely disgusting levels of c00nery.

Funny I was thinking of making a thread like this earlier... :troll:

I would go with whichever one looks better to me. Kelly and Beyonce? Kelly>>>>>
Beyonce looking too baby powdered out lately.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Beyonce is prettier than Kelly, only reason dudes say different is to appease dark skinned chicks. :manny:

Maybe they are appeasing themselves or stating THEIR preference. You do realize that there are people who will have a different opinion than you (an opinion that has nothing to do with the imaginary darkskinned women forcing men to think other dark women are pretty). I get no satisfaction from guys thinking anther woman is pretty just because we have the same skintone. That still won't necessarily mean I am pretty too.

Do you lose sleep over what another man likes?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Im picking the dark skin. Sometime red bones turn me off, them dark skins girls always look thick. You can be a skinny dark skin girl but if you put on a tight dress you gon look thick.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Even though they are both times, I'm picking the one that has the facial features in which I prefer.

you mean to tell me you'll pick the light skin over this?

tumblr_mlinrwygR21rryopko1_500.jpg

show me a badder bish than this. I dare you.:beli:

like I said, if the darkskin chick look like this lady, you know what I'm picking. Even if she was lightskin.