Be honest: Two dimes one darkskinned one lightskinned. You pickin dat redbone

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
xbn0gp.jpg

!f they both d!mes & on point equally, !ve seen plenty l!ght so !t wouldnt faze me but !f ! see th!s !d be :ohmy::drool::bow:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:scusthov:

has anyone called out the cacs that were promoting this bytch for racism? I mean of all fine ass African broads there are, they pick this monster to model? fukk them cacs.

To be fair, a lot of white models are skinny as hell and 'not quite right' in the face (e.g. Kate Moss).......she seems to fit that bill :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't blame u

but that's how I feel about alot of the women on LSA whenever I lurk there. Luckily it's not reality.

actually the internet is closer to how people really think than in real life

people in real life are PC because of the consequences that some opinions might have

for example, just look at how racist white people are online compared to what they say in our faces

internet lets you know more about people's true feelings than when you meet them in real life

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't blame u

but that's how I feel about alot of the women on LSA whenever I lurk there. Luckily it's not reality.

lsa :scusthov: i've gone through there a few times when i'm bored and every time i :childplease: and then feel like cussing a woman out.

who can go through life being that petty and stupid? gossipin bytches are just beyond the worse :snoop:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
actually the internet is closer to how people really think than in real life

people in real life are PC because of the consequences that some opinions might have

for example, just look at how racist white people are online compared to what they say in our faces

internet lets you know more about people's true feelings than when you meet them in real life

well all I'm saying is the black females I know he real life are not anything like the ones on lsa. They actually have pride and are secure about themselves.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are physically identical in every way except skin pigmentation :barkley:

If thats the case then I'd go with the one who has the better personality :ehh:

And chances are that It'll be the darskinned one b/c we all know half these light skinned dimes are arrogant as fukk.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe it's because I live in Canada but I seriously don't get the hype about light skinned women or rather the supposed superiority over darker women. To be completely honest 99% of the time I find medium brown women (Cari Champion/Gabby Union color) far more attractive than either extreme on the spectrum and instinctively nearly always gravitate towards dark over light.

All shades of Black look good to me :manny: but if I have to break it down this is the color I like most:

936full-gabrielle-union.jpg

:ahh: So radiant

same here, I usually prefer women who are in the middle

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
All things even I will always pick the light skin female. :manny: