Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Such a high concentration of ducktales :ohhh:

Rick Ross is that you? :barkley: :barkley: :barkley:

:comeon: You trying to hard bruh.....

Sorry, I just don't hold lightskined hoes in such high regard :manny:

How you gonna put in the title "Be Honest" and then when nikkas are honest you call :duck: ??

I see ya though, go head and get ya :troll: on.....

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
While I will admit an attractive white/light skinned girl would catch my attention before an attractive dark skin( some of the "dark skin" girls that have been posted don't seem dark to me, more of a medium brown)girl would, I will (and always say) that I will take Pam over Gina any day.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Real talk though, where is the "beautiful dark skinned women are rare" talk coming from :wtf:? Maybe you American brehs have less fortunate looking people compared to us :mjpls: (just playing I lived in Lansing, MI for a long ass time and saw plenty of beautiful women) but I see gorgeous dark women every week downtown :manny:.

I seriously don't understand this thread or threads like it.

To be completely honest 99% of the time I find medium brown women (Cari Champion/Gabby Union color) far more attractive than either extreme on the spectrum and instinctively nearly always gravitate towards dark over light.

^^Even in saying this, it's not to diminish from the other shades of Black at all, only that milk chocolate is what comes out on top for me if we "have to" break it down to the absolute lowest common denominator (I definitely worded myself wrong - "far more attractive" is an exaggeration). I said that more as a counter example because many here insist it must be between two extremes. Facial features, body type trump all and I'll take that over skin tone any day.

I just don't see how you can claim to like black women/features and deny a woman with amazing features/body just because she isn't light. I mean you mean to tell me Rihanna or a prime Melyssa Ford would suddenly become unfukkable if they were 2 shades darker :heh:? Really:ld:?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
While I will admit an attractive white/light skinned girl would catch my attention before an attractive dark skin( some of the "dark skin" girls that have been posted don't seem dark to me, more of a medium brown)girl would, I will (and always say) that I will take Pam over Gina any day.

Of course, because Pam is finer than Gina. Dark skinned or not, pretty is pretty, Beyonce is objectovely the best looking member of Destinys Child

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyonce is prettier than Kelly, only reason dudes say different is to appease dark skinned chicks. :manny:

Beyoncé is not that good looking. Kelly may not exactly be pretty either, but she got a better aura to her, which makes her look better, IMO.