Be honest: Two dimes one darkskinned one lightskinned. You pickin dat redbone

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Too much c00ning going on over here.

need to counter it.

65948_535453839831998_2066508598_n.jpg

african-dime-4.jpg

dark-chocolate-3.jpg

tumblr_m4hnsxNBYQ1r5x4ldo1_500.jpg

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I'm pickin the 1 that looks the best. I ain't stuck on that color shyt. :manny:
The fucced up part about this whole light skin/dark skin shyt is when a black man says that he perfers light skin chicks he is the called a self hatin, color stuck k00n. Black dudes who perfer yellow bytches are sometimes criticized and ridiculed.

But let a nygga say "I love my chocolate brown sistas." Nobody says shyt about that. What's up with that shyt :comeon:

There is nothin wrong with perferring a certain shade of black woman. They are all Black right?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I'm pickin the 1 that looks the best. I ain't stuck on that color shyt. :manny:
The fucced up part about this whole light skin/dark skin shyt is when a black man says that he perfers light skin chicks he is the called a self hatin, color stuck k00n. Black dudes who perfer yellow bytches are sometimes criticized and ridiculed.

But let a nygga say "I love my chocolate brown sistas." Nobody says shyt about that. What's up with that shyt :comeon:

There is nothin wrong with perferring a certain shade of black woman. They are all Black right?

You nikkas are really on some persecution complex shyt, aren't you?

Nobody is telling you you can't prefer light skinned women. What we don't want to see is people shytting on dark skinned women just because they prefer light skinned women, which is what happens invariably and without fail.

How many times do you ever see the dudes who say they love chocolate colored women start shytting on light skinned women to justify their preference?

Never. Selective memory ass nikka :comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Nobody is telling you you can't prefer light skinned women. What we don't want to see is people shytting on dark skinned women just because they prefer light skinned women, which is what happens invariably and without fail.

How many times do you ever see the dudes who say they love chocolate colored women start shytting on light skinned women to justify their preference?

:mindblown: what the hell are u talkin about? I wasn't talkn about shyttn on anyone brown/dark or light. I simply said that there are times when nyggaz say that they prefer light skined chicks, they get a negative reaction from people. It doesn't even involve talkin down on dark skinned females. Simply their preference alone causes a stir. What part about that don't you understand bruh?

My original post said I don't have a preference and I don't shyt on dark/brown or light skined females. So u are preachin that shyt to the wrong person. Relax

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

And fyi. I have seen cases hwere dark skinned people have shyt on light skinned people. Don't act like u haven't heard that shyt nygga. Don't act like light skinned people don't be at the butt end of jokes. (Piss colored azz nygga, High yella, mella yella, white boy, soft azz Yellow nygga, etc) Don't act dumb my nygga.

And vice versa. Drk people get shyt on too. But tell both sides