Be Honest, Dragonball GT > Dragonball Super?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a character, Vegeta peaked on Namek IMO.
Namek saga Vegeta was GOATED :banderas:
After that his pride and his ego made him more trouble than he was worth.

It’s funny to me that people are so quick to hate on other characters but will never keep that same energy with their prince.

Y’all hate Goku for giving Cell that senzu bean.
Y’all hate Gohan because he stopped training after the Cell Games.
Y’all hate Krillin for smashing the shutdown remote.

But you’re cool with Vegeta helping Cell transform, selling his soul for power, massacring innocent people, and awakening Majin Buu :hubie:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
As a character, Vegeta peaked on Namek IMO.
Namek saga Vegeta was GOATED :banderas:
After that his pride and his ego made him more trouble than he was worth.

It’s funny to me that people are so quick to hate on other characters but will never keep that same energy with their prince.

Y’all hate Goku for giving Cell that senzu bean.
Y’all hate Gohan because he stopped training after the Cell Games.
Y’all hate Krillin for smashing the shutdown remote.

But you’re cool with Vegeta helping Cell transform, selling his soul for power, massacring innocent people, and awakening Majin Buu :hubie:

Yep, vegeta continues to crash out every single story arc and people give him a pass. nikka had to juice (get magic powers) to even be able to play fight with goku, embarrassing.

Vegeta on Namek still had killer instinct, he moved in the shadows and played strategically. He didn’t have to be the most powerful person around he was smart and picked off Frieda’s entire squad one by one. Now his only purpose is to cut in front of goku, get jobbed, and let goku handle the rest lol

Oh, and let’s not even discuss Goten and Trunks at this point. The most useless characters in the series.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ptBqc5.gif

maxresdefault.jpg
This ain't a dub nikka :mjtf: they stopped the fight cuz Majin buu was released and when they agreed to go fight together, vegeta snuffed him like the coward he's always been:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This ain't a dub nikka :mjtf: they stopped the fight cuz Majin buu was released and when they agreed to go fight together, vegeta snuffed him like the coward he's always been:mjlol:
Rule number one of combat (and life) is protect yourself at all times. Kakarot failed to do so. He got the super Saiyan knocked the fukk out of him :umad: He was defeated by Prince Vegeta.

Kakarot has NEVER defeated Prince Vegeta one on one.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
:mjlol:

GT is super trash. Only halfway good arc is Baby.

The whole anime is carried by SSj4 and Gogeta. Super 17 was trizzash, Shadow Dragons outside of Nuova/Eis were poopoo, anything before Baby was a fart in the wind.

There is a reason GT only gets a couple of characters from the entire run in games now, because most of them are trash

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:mjlol:

GT is super trash. Only halfway good arc is Baby.

The whole anime is carried by SSj4 and Gogeta. Super 17 was trizzash, Shadow Dragons outside of Nuova/Eis were poopoo, anything before Baby was a fart in the wind.

There is a reason GT only gets a couple of characters from the entire run in games now, because most of them are trash

And what dope characters are carried across media from super?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Production value is the only thing that saves Super. There's so much horseshyt storytelling and lack of consequence it's laughable. That said, it was an excuse to roll out Dragonball FighterZ and brought back GOAT Broly (who was also unfortunately neutered) and his OG voice actor, so I can't hate too hard.

GT is almost the opposite. The story... or atleast the ideas behind the story... and tone was one of its "strengths," but action was gutter trash lol. No excuse why "dragon balls going rogue/corrupted/unstable" shouldn't be a top 3 DB arc. Literally an excuse to do whatever you want. Sheeit they coulda thrown in a Crime Syndicate type scenario and let the fukkery unfold. :whew:

I mean, there's never really been any consequence in any Dragonball series since people always get revived, that problem isn't specific to Super, but I agree there were storytelling issues.

The problem with GT wasn't just the bad action, it's also that everybody not named Goku was irrelevant. And mostly trash villains.

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
I always like GT back then and still like the animation and costume changes

Super def was overrated cause all I even cared about was the tournament

also, the SSJ God stuff was TOTALLY dumber than SSJ4, in regards to power scaling and their names

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I always like GT back then and still like the animation and costume changes

Super def was overrated cause all I even cared about was the tournament

also, the SSJ God stuff was TOTALLY dumber than SSJ4, in regards to power scaling and their names

Yeah, they just got completely lazy with the power scaling

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I hated the Goku Black Saga. The way the power scaling went off the rails with the Trunks and Goku Black keeping up with Vegeta and Kakarot in such a short time made no sense. The way you can tell they went off the rails was that Zeno just came in and wiped the entire universe as the ending lol

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
SSJ4 in my opinion should be the natural evolution to Saiyan God. It's my favorite form because it brought the great ape aspect of it back.