Be Honest, Dragonball GT > Dragonball Super?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
GT is primarily hated on because they made Goku a kid again and because of Pan (Chichi 2.0).

It was a logical progression from Z outside of those elements.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
OP has that I hate vegeta and Buu saga Gohan is my favorite DB character energy.

Aka not a real nikka

No but thats when the story felt like it hit its natural end for me (and a lot of people)

Everything after gohan obliterated Cell has been a regression, straight up. GT feels like the only thing that said “lets try to push the story forward” even if a lot of it didn’t work.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
GT is primarily hated on because they made Goku a kid again and because of Pan (Chichi 2.0).

It was a logical progression from Z outside of those elements.
There's reasons to not like GT. The writing & plot just aren't good following Z

I like the dark/apocalyptic feel of GT but feel what some in here say, it can look off if you're used to Z and everybody is

Some designs are weird. The dragons & Super 17 are ok, Baby doesn't look like a DB character he only looks one next to Cell Max and that's bc Supers designs are trash juice too. Baby Vegeta V1 with the white hair & target sight eyes is terrible but other than that almost every other design was Toriyama's even goofy mustache Vegeta

And at least GT didn't fukk up Z like you said. Everybody got older and it kept the flow. Z's ending doesn't make sense anymore since all of Super happens before it. So Frieza came back, destroyed earth, earth came back, a siamese cat god nikka comes down and everybody becomes gods, there's other universes & other saiyans, Gohan's a beast god now but was a nerd in end of Z, Future Trunks has blue hair but his coldest moment ever dicing Frieza up it was light purple, why do they have different hair when they're the same person etc. Nothing makes sense lol you'd have to retcon all of Super to get shyt back on the rails

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Super has Kefa! 😻

DBFZ_Kefla_Portrait.png

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
There's reasons to not like GT. The writing & plot just aren't good following Z

I like the dark/apocalyptic feel of GT but feel what some in here say, it can look off if you're used to Z and everybody is

Some designs are weird. The dragons & Super 17 are ok, Baby doesn't look like a DB character he only looks one next to Cell Max and that's bc Supers designs are trash juice too. Baby Vegeta V1 with the white hair & target sight eyes is terrible but other than that almost every other design was Toriyama's even goofy mustache Vegeta

And at least GT didn't fukk up Z like you said. Everybody got older and it kept the flow. Z's ending doesn't make sense anymore since all of Super happens before it. So Frieza came back, destroyed earth, earth came back, a siamese cat god nikka comes down and everybody becomes gods, there's other universes & other saiyans, Gohan's a beast god now but was a nerd in end of Z, Future Trunks has blue hair but his coldest moment ever dicing Frieza up it was light purple, why do they have different hair when they're the same person etc. Nothing makes sense lol you'd have to retcon all of Super to get shyt back on the rails

To be fair bulma’s hair always changed color too lol

The many colors of Bulma's hair : r/dbz

drifter

Superstar
Daps
To be fair bulma’s hair always changed color too lol

The many colors of Bulma's hair : r/dbz's hair : r/dbz
Yeah In some older mangas it's the lower right, I don't have an issue here bc there's quite a bit of changes for all shows adapting manga to anime. But in the anime her hair since intro in DB is always some tint of aqua blue. Besides nobody really cares about Bulma bc she didn't show up from the future dripped out and wave swords at Goku. Change her hair, kill her, don't matter lol

Trunks was too established and iconic to fukk with and they got blowback when he showed up looking like a bytch with completely different hair. If they changed Kid Trunks hair too then whatever but they didn't so it doesn't make sense again