• Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I made a mistake

And Eff outta here I watch college football more than 99% of people on this board

Ohio State did not play Iowa this year. Just exit this thread and let people who know what they're talking about discuss this game.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Bama barely beat Arkansas who is 6-6, West Virginia who is 7-5, and an ok LSU team. But now all of a sudden, Ohio State can't even stand a chance against them? People believe what they want to believe. Can't wait for January 1st.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bama hasn't seen an offensive line like OSU. It is not going to be as easy as people on this board is making it. The talent and coaching is much better than the Tressel era.

its not about whether the top line talent is similar, its always been about DEPTH. even if the o-line is better, Bama is literally 8 deep at the d-line. they'll be rotating fresh bodies each down that can rush the passer and clog the lanes. that is what wears down big 10 teams.

just think about this. dashawn hand was the nations top d-line recruit and he can't make it in the bama rotation as a true freshman. that is how deep they are.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I made a mistake

And Eff outta here I watch college football more than 99% of people on this board
Shut up you pretentious fool. I don't care how many games you watch your opinion still ain't gospel nikka.

Sick of your gratitious, self-aggrandizing ass :pacspit:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
its not about whether the top line talent is similar, its always been about DEPTH. even if the o-line is better, Bama is literally 8 deep at the d-line. they'll be rotating fresh bodies each down that can rush the passer and clog the lanes. that is what wears down big 10 teams.

just think about this. dashawn hand was the nations top d-line recruit and he can't make it in the bama rotation as a true freshman. that is how deep they are.

Unless Bama is trying to put all eight on the field at the same time, it going to be whoever on the line on Alabama D vs OSU offensive line. They will be ready for whoever comes at them, fresh or not. Bama needs to worry about their secondary because they are not as good as previous teams and Jones can throw in deep. OSU skills guys are just as good as the other teams in the SEC.

Maluma

Banned
Daps
Just like the delusional Bama fans thinking that this is the same old Buckeyes from years ago. Meyer has brought that so called "SEC speed" to Columbus and the world is going to see it on New Years day.
Did your parents put lead in your milk? Texas A & M and Auburn also had that same "SEC speed" and gave up a 50 burger to Bama.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Ohio State going with the old retros for the game with Bama.