• Poll closed .

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Urban's already having heart ache..

fukkin Saban's gonna literally put this guy in his early grave if they keep meeting up like this :pachaha:
That stress plus that post ass whooping pizza can't be good for them arteries in the long run :wow:

sadpizza.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If your QB can't run...your going to be in a ton of trouble against bama...they legit have 8 defensive linemen who might be in the NFL the next 3 years...

OSU has not seen anything remotely close to the 3 headed monster of Yeldon, Henry, and Cooper...4 headed monster if you count Sims

Lane is going to try and hang a 100 on these boyz...

People are really underestimating what Lane has done for this team offensively...before him I felt Bama weakness was they never went for the throat...sure they blew out a lot of teams but that was just pounding them to death with the run and being conservative in the passing game and settling for not fukking up...

Lane got Sims airing that shyt out...

I expect this to be uglier than a master p sneaker...

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
If your QB can't run...your going to be in a ton of trouble against bama...they legit have 8 defensive linemen who might be in the NFL the next 3 years...

OSU has not seen anything remotely close to the 3 headed monster of Yeldon, Henry, and Cooper...4 headed monster if you count Sims

People are really underestimating what Lane has done for this team offensively...before him I felt Bama weakness was they never went for the throat...sure they blew out a lot of teams but that was just pounding them to death with the run and being conservative in the passing game and settling for not fukking up...

I agree with you that Lane has them being WAY more creative than they have been in the past which is SCARY for me.

But Sims Ain't really that great of a QB, If you get in that boys head he will start fukking up left and right. That why OSU defense needs to live up to their hype and get to him.

I mean if Missouri had ANY type of offense they would have made a game of it cause Bama was finding it hard to score on them in the first half of that game. they had to settle for like 3 field goals in a row.

putting pressure on Sims should be the main priority on defense.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ohio State is going to get blown the fukk out. :heh:

This is going to be another Ohio State massacre by the SEC. :lolbron:

BillyOcean

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: