Be Careful What You Wish For:#1 Alabama vs #4 Ohio State

Who is gonna move on to the chip

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Man if Braxton was playing it will be just like the Highschool days of him and Trey Depreist going at it. If Alabama wins they get my respect and support. Trey a cool dude... hope he makes it. He'll be one of the first from Springfield in a while.

I hope we make him wish he woulda stayed at home and been a Buckeye.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I hope we make him wish he woulda stayed at home and been a Buckeye.
He was close to. Braxton tried hard to get him to. But he hopped on that SEC wagon. Ain't mad at em. But it's still Buckeye Nation in these woods

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
This game scares the hell out of me. I just don't think we are ready for Bama. We start too many sophomores and freshmen, and you know that Nick Saban is going to feast on a third string QB making his second start. Next year was the year we were supposed to make our championship run.

I hope we don't get blown out in this game because if we do it will be years before the committee gives us another shot at the playoffs.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This game scares the hell out of me. I just don't think we are ready for Bama. We start too many sophomores and freshmen, and you know that Nick Saban is going to feast on a third string QB making his second start. Next year was the year we were supposed to make our championship run.

I hope we don't get blown out in this game because if we do it will be years before the committee gives us another shot at the playoffs.

I actually agree.
I didn't think we would make the playoffs till we did. Thought TCU had it.

Urban better get them boys ready cause we CAN NOT afford to be blown out by a SEC team again.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Just like how Bama blew out West Virginia, LSU, Ole Miss, Miss St., and Arkansas right? All of those teams aren't in OSU's league.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Stop it breh :damn:

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Ohio State has the speed and OL/TE to give Alabama fits. Cardale is actually a tougher match up than Barrett in many says due to his ability to stretch the field With his arm. With the way we can play both east/west and north/south, that's going to be a very tough issue to deal with.