NorthW62d Hat Boys
PxPJ6.jpg

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I agree with you that Lane has them being WAY more creative than they have been in the past which is SCARY for me.

But Sims Ain't really that great of a QB, If you get in that boys head he will start fukking up left and right. That why OSU defense needs to live up to their hype and get to him.

I mean if Missouri had ANY type of offense they would have made a game of it cause Bama was finding it hard to score on them in the first half of that game. they had to settle for like 3 field goals in a row.

putting pressure on Sims should be the main priority on defense.
Bosa gonna be the key to a gawdeye victory.

Only on the coil does every game has to be a blowout. And it's always the same fakkits predicting it:mjlol:

I wonder what will a tOSU win do for the rest of the B1G:patrice: Will it create a greater gap between us and the rest of the B1G or help our conference's perception and the rest of the teams recruiting.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I agree with you that Lane has them being WAY more creative than they have been in the past which is SCARY for me.

But Sims Ain't really that great of a QB, If you get in that boys head he will start fukking up left and right. That why OSU defense needs to live up to their hype and get to him.

I mean if Missouri had ANY type of offense they would have made a game of it cause Bama was finding it hard to score on them in the first half of that game. they had to settle for like 3 field goals in a row.

putting pressure on Sims should be the main priority on defense.

So now you making up shyt.

When have you seen Someone get in Simms head or anything like that cliche' BS you talking.

Simms is also the greatest QB in bama history.

DPG4Life

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Pound
Ohio State is going to get blown the fukk out. :heh:

This is going to be another Ohio State massacre by the SEC. :lolbron:

this same alabama team barely beat arkansas and even allowed east carolina to drop multiple TD's on them

this aint alabama of 2 years ago

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah cause we played Iowa this year. Worry about your new years eve ole piss match up. Dont let Bo give yalls shytty D that work

my bad i meant minny, penn state , indiana

still y'all aint special

alot of stickers gonna be removed that day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is really a much more even matchup than people might think it is.

not really. football games are decided in the trenches. its the reason the SEC is so dominant and the reason ohio st has been embrased by the SEC in the past.

the Bama d-line is gonna destroy ohio st. a'shawn robinson, jarron reed.....buckeyes can't block em. they're eight deep in the d-line. 45-21 bama.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Bosa gonna be the key to a gawdeye victory.

Only on the coil does every game has to be a blowout. And it's always the same fakkits predicting it:mjlol:

I wonder what will a tOSU win do for the rest of the B1G:patrice: Will it create a greater gap between us and the rest of the B1G or help our conference's perception and the rest of the teams recruiting.
The Big 10 needs MSU, Wisky and maybe Minny to win to make the conference look better. The bottom half bowl games are iffy at best :patrice:.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
not really. football games are decided in the trenches. its the reason the SEC is so dominant and the reason ohio st has been embrased by the SEC in the past.

the Bama d-line is gonna destroy ohio st. a'shawn robinson, jarron reed.....buckeyes can't block em. they're eight deep in the d-line. 45-21 bama.
Bama hasn't seen an offensive line like OSU. It is not going to be as easy as people on this board is making it. The talent and coaching is much better than the Tressel era.