Be an NBA player with $100 million contract and have your girl cheat on you and have you unknowingly raise a baby that ain’t yours Beth’s

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
he is klay cant guard

drey cant shoot

poole need to know his role stop trying to be steph and accept the 6th man role .

why they lose on the road. their defense is trash..

steph @ 35 is the best he has ever been on the defensive end..

if they get wiggins/gp2 only team i see matchin up with them is the clippers
Kuminga and Looney should be better defensively than they are to fill in gaps … you can start to see the rust on Klay and Draymond. Yeah GP2 was a huge loss but I do understand that they couldn’t pay him.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
im not a GS fan .. i love watching them.. i get the local SF broadcast here in RENO

i watch them more than any team.. like last yr no one expected them to win the chip..

this yr no one does.. the potential is cleary their tho..

i believe they WILL go to the finals.. but lose to the BUCS..

jrue. is the best perimiter defender in the NBA..

GS is a small team.. greek)lopez will eat

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I told one of my old things that if a woman did that to me I'd rip her to literal pieces and wait for the cops in the carnage with her decapitated head in my lap.

I'm the jokiest dude around but I deadass meant it too.

You don't steal love and care from a person like that and expect to not have an enemy for life.

That's literally robbing someone of their genetic legacy.

The sheer disrespect it takes.....

Beef on sight forever, even if we using walkers with tennis balls on em.
I completely agree too

I already got a temper that I have to check regularly. There would be no checking that. I honestly have no clue what I would do… literally like I know something would be done I just wouldn’t know how far I would take it

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
he is klay cant guard

drey cant shoot

poole need to know his role stop trying to be steph and accept the 6th man role .

why they lose on the road. their defense is trash..

steph @ 35 is the best he has ever been on the defensive end..

if they get wiggins/gp2 only team i see matchin up with them is the clippers
Klay still can guard if focused on it but he is no longer one of the best 2-way players in the game (age and injuries I think).

Poole has all the offensive talent in the world but he is NO Steph… like Steph-lite maybe which would be good on most teams and good overall in the league, but idk… it seems forced.

Drey is… Drey. He impacts the game both positive and negatively at times it just depends on which one shows up. The talker or the hooper

Drey and Looney the only 2 nikkas in the lineup that can guard honestly. Wiggins was that 3rd. 1-4 he can guard your best perimeter nikka
Hesitant to believe this. I thought his Dad was in poor health. Either way, the longer Wiggins is out, the more these rumors will grow. Sad but that’s the type of world we live in today.
I hope so

Idk what it is but i hope it’s not this. I honestly hope it’s something that he can bounce back from altogether.

If I find out my kids aint mine I’m mentally checking out indefinitely

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
These brothers have to stop be walking lics, your an NBA player dumb dumb offcourse women see you as an easy target.