Be an NBA player with $100 million contract and have your girl cheat on you and have you unknowingly raise a baby that ain’t yours Beth’s

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I told one of my old things that if a woman did that to me I'd rip her to literal pieces and wait for the cops in the carnage with her decapitated head in my lap.

I'm the jokiest dude around but I deadass meant it too.

You don't steal love and care from a person like that and expect to not have an enemy for life.

That's literally robbing someone of their genetic legacy.

The sheer disrespect it takes.....

Beef on sight forever, even if we using walkers with tennis balls on em.
That’s why you always get a test asap breh. Can’t wait it out because it’ll be bad.

:francis::francis:

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
That’s why you always get a test asap breh. Can’t wait it out because it’ll be bad.

:francis::francis:
Oh most definitely.

Anyone I've been involved with longterm I've already shared that it's a requirement that I had before I met them so it's not something I'm budging on.

My boy got duped with what he thought was his firstborn son and seeing the hell he went through made it law for me.

My God brother too got played. Had to get an expensive tat redone as well so yeah, it's happening.
You just gotta make sure it's something y'all discussed before and stress it was there before you met her so it is what it is.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
:manny:bytches ain’t sh*t…

SQoy.gif

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Warriors aren’t coming out of the West without Wiggans. As we saw last night not even Curry getting 50+ can save them.
Yeah I agree

I didn’t know he was out until yesterday watching the game.

He found a perfect place for him to be him in GS.. every little thing he’s good at is highlighted to the max on this team.

Sad situation whatever it is. He’s one of those dudes whose game is valuable but you might not even think about him until he’s on the floor. Just low key

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Oh most definitely.

Anyone I've been involved with longterm I've already shared that it's a requirement that I had before I met them so it's not something I'm budging on.

My boy got duped with what he thought was his firstborn son and seeing the hell he went through made it law for me.

My God brother too got played. Had to get an expensive tat redone as well so yeah, it's happening.
You just gotta make sure it's something y'all discussed before and stress it was there before you met her so it is what it is.
Both of those brehs need to get therapy. That shyt will rattle you for a lifetime

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Don’t say that too loud

Warriors fans will have a melt down
he is klay cant guard

drey cant shoot

poole need to know his role stop trying to be steph and accept the 6th man role .

why they lose on the road. their defense is trash..

steph @ 35 is the best he has ever been on the defensive end..

if they get wiggins/gp2 only team i see matchin up with them is the clippers