Be an NBA player with $100 million contract and have your girl cheat on you and have you unknowingly raise a baby that ain’t yours Beth’s

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is possibly one of the most low key ass dudes too

A multi-millionaire

Good father

Most likely a good husband….

So if this shyt is even remotely true, this is the fukked up shyt men go through that DOESN’T get talked about.

He has a job where he is constantly on the road. Nothing about this woman is giving me Ayesha Curry proverbs 31 vibes. Not saying this rumor is true and its definitely out of pocket. All Im saying is some dogs are good dogs,but you have to keep them on a leash. Other dogs you can allow to roam the neighborhood off leash and they will come back. If it is true,just hope it wasnt Jordan Poole:francis:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This is possibly one of the most low key ass dudes too

A multi-millionaire

Good father

Most likely a good husband….

So if this shyt is even remotely true, this is the fukked up shyt men go through that DOESN’T get talked about.

Bro this shyt has too many parallels to my own current situation...

fukk basketball, if this is true THAT MAN IS fukkED UP and he has a right to be! Ain't nobody giving a shyt about your profession when your actual life is falling apart around you...

fukk my profession too, only difference is I can't afford to just take the rest of the year off. It's hard to focus on anything when your woman has snaked you...

Anyone who don't understand that, I pray yall brothers never have to go thru it. Give Wiggins his space and grace. That brother need every prayer you can send because if THIS is true, he's oscillating between severe anger and depressing sadness every fukking day...

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bro this shyt has too many parallels to my own current situation...

fukk basketball, if this is true THAT MAN IS fukkED UP and he has a right to be! Ain't nobody giving a shyt about your profession when your actual life is falling apart around you...

fukk my profession too, only difference is I can't afford to just take the rest of the year off. It's hard to focus on anything when your woman has snaked you...

Anyone who don't understand that, I pray yall brothers never have to go thru it. Give Wiggins his space and grace. That brother need every prayer you can send because if THIS is true, he's oscillating between severe anger and depressing sadness every fukking day...
I’m pretty sure murder even crossed his mind too

Cheating is one thing, but having a man believe someone else’s kids are his…

If true Ofcourse

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
He has a job where he is constantly on the road. Nothing about this woman is giving me Ayesha Curry proverbs 31 vibes. Not saying this rumor is true and its definitely out of pocket. All Im saying is some dogs are good dogs,but you have to keep them on a leash. Other dogs you can allow to roam the neighborhood off leash and they will come back. If it is true,just hope it wasnt Jordan Poole:francis:
I doubt it would be Poole… he’s on the road with homeboy most of the time.

This has to be a nikka that is at home all the fukking time

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC

If true Ofcourse

Of course it did. I'm not questioning whether my daughter is mine and I still considered shooting this nikka in my situation...

Behind the woman. Behind the bytch who ain't faithful...

So I know if this story is true he's gone thru ALL the emotions, which include killing somebody or everybody who was on foul time...

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

If true Ofcourse
I told one of my old things that if a woman did that to me I'd rip her to literal pieces and wait for the cops in the carnage with her decapitated head in my lap.

I'm the jokiest dude around but I deadass meant it too.

You don't steal love and care from a person like that and expect to not have an enemy for life.

That's literally robbing someone of their genetic legacy.

The sheer disrespect it takes.....

Beef on sight forever, even if we using walkers with tennis balls on em.