Be an NBA player with $100 million contract and have your girl cheat on you and have you unknowingly raise a baby that ain’t yours Beth’s

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
yall must be young... this is a W for him

now he doesnt have to pay shyt... he gets rid of her and the other dude
they are now broke and he's still a champion and a millionaire. And he can sue her and him, completely crushing them in the process
Long term yes but the present is a temporary L the money can't cure the pain that man probably feels inside for the foreseeable future

Pitentmf

Pro
Daps
fukked up if true. Genuinely hope this is one of those bullshyt rumors from people grasping at straws on why he’s not playing

Secondly, the reason he would be out for a month is because your kids NOT BEING YOUR KIDS is a life shattering event. You wanna talk about mental health?!? Find out seeds you loved and were raising as your own aren’t yours because your wifey is a cheating lying slut. Men have offed themselves over shyt like that
In the meantime, his wife getting bashed all over social media based off of what some stranger said.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall must be young... this is a W for him

now he doesnt have to pay shyt... he gets rid of her and the other dude
they are now broke and he's still a champion and a millionaire. And he can sue her and him, completely crushing them in the process
A W?:what: Y’all really think men are emotionless robots.:mjlol:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
Long term yes but the present is a temporary L the money can't cure the pain that man probably feels inside for the foreseeable future
id rather suffer for 1-2 months and still be rich and a champion

than be stuck forever, paying half my salary in child support while my friend face fukks my 7/10 wife and chills with his kids that I pay for
while they both have the skillset of dollar general workers
A W?:what: Y’all really think men are emotionless robots.:mjlol:

says the cac with the drake avi

trust me the millionaire with unlimited p*ssy and options will be fine

you sound like a homosexual talking about temporary emotion and mistakes other people made
you tell me who took a bigger L... her or him?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why has everybody assumed that baby ain't his? That baby got the mother's skin ?