Be a 25-year old worth $500M and knock up a plain cac, brehs

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
This dumb ass fatherless nikka keep trying to say I'm arguing when anybody can see I'm agreeing with his dumb ass. This is why nikkas gotta be careful who they busting in smfh. End up with stupid ass retards like this fukking retard. Should switch your name to black retard.
:umad:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You more upset than anyone in this thread wtf, super c00n
Another dude that says c00n online that never will offline. Ok bytch I see you and to defend your bussy @BlackJesus fakkit. Don't have time for you fakkits ignore list for the rest of the day. Suck dikk and die until then bytches lol.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Theres no excuses, he's an idiot. If you going to be rich AF and wana knock up a becky, at least make sure she aint ugly. :snoop:

And the oh she was his HS gf before the game. you think she'd date him if he was riding the bench of the chess team, get real.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I knew that shyt was Patrick Mahomes as soon as I clicked on it :snoop:

I haven't seen how dude acts outside of the media to know if he acts like a cac or a brotha.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Still not as bad as Saquon.
Their predominantly white coaches brainwashed them from a very early age.. can't be any other explanation.

At the end of the day I don't care though.. that shyt ain't my money. Most women chasing these athletes are golddiggers anyway, so it's just going into a white golddigger instead of a black one :yeshrug:

I wonder what the next generation of these biracial athletes having kids with white people will turn out. Will they retain the same athleticism as their grandfathers?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't matter what she looks like to be honest.

You DO NOT get pregnant and marry a woman when u just signed the biggest contract in nfl history.

I think like 17 mil is guaranteed should he not play a single game. Football ain't easy, is she really down for all that at 25 years old?

He's only 25, dude's gonna have p*ssy thrown at him constantly bad wayy more attractive woman CONSTANTLY.

Women slide in his DMs everyday. And he wanna settle down with one woman at 25 :mjlol:

Show me a woman stupid enough to marry a man worth nothing when she's worth 500 mil.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:russ:all these nikkas talking he came from some poor ass family. His father was a pro baseball player and he was well off along with him being good at both baseball and football. This cave bytch 100% know he had the ability to go pro in football or baseball.
Exactly, the notion that she held him down LMAO.

Dude wasn't struggling in college if his family had money.

Only thing she was holding down was him from getting with other women :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I mean, his mom was/is likely a plain cac.

I remember talking about this with someone praising Bron's wife for being with him from "day 1" high school.

I said, "Dude was a 6'8 235 star basketball/football player that was on the cover of Sports Illustrated when he was 16, day 1 for him would've been 2nd grade"

You don't get credit for dating the star athlete of a high school.
Bron was called "The Chosen One" coming out of high school, didn't even go to college :comeon:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: lmao I'm talking about athletes marrying young and just because of "love" when they don't know what love is.

Has nothing to do with Mahomes in particular or the fact that I care. And my other posts were about people thinking these women weren't with these athletes because of who they are. :martin: At the end of the day that shyt doesn't affect my personal life.