Be a 25-year old worth $500M and knock up a plain cac, brehs

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let’s be real. She’s above him looks wise. Yeah him having money would give him access to a plethora of better looking gold diggers but any smart man would stick with the woman that seems like she’s into him before he got the millions.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Let’s be real. She’s above him looks wise. Yeah him having money would give him access to a plethora of better looking gold diggers but any smart man would stick with the woman that seems like she’s into him before he got the millions.
Dude is 6'3, light skinned and has curly hair.

Women been on dude's jock his whole life.

And women are supposed to be the more attractive partner anyway. Men ain't tryna be pretty out here.

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is 6'3, light skinned and has curly hair.

Women been on dude's jock his whole life.

And women are supposed to be the more attractive partner anyway. Men ain't tryna be pretty out here.
His face is not cute:yeshrug:

His height, skin color and hair type ain’t changing his face.

You really think those things makes women want someone?

Nope. I doubt he had a bunch of prospects before he became a prospect.

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Their predominantly white coaches brainwashed them from a very early age.. can't be any other explanation.

At the end of the day I don't care though.. that shyt ain't my money. Most women chasing these athletes are golddiggers anyway, so it's just going into a white golddigger instead of a black one :yeshrug:

I wonder what the next generation of these biracial athletes having kids with white people will turn out. Will they retain the same athleticism as their grandfathers?

You know damn well they won't caucasians 11% of the world and genetic recessive. In other words their mutations of us, off shoots hat are less viable (hence the fukking sun, you know the thing that powers earth being an issue for them)

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I have never seen so many dumb c00n muthafukkas in one place
:snoop:

He didn't become a star overnight
He was poppin in high school

Mahomes attended Whitehouse High School in Whitehouse, Texas.[10] He played football, baseball, and basketball.[11] He believes that training pitching and playing basketball also improved his quarterback throwing skills.[12] In football, he had 4,619 passing yards, 50 passing touchdowns, 948 rushing yards and 15 rushing touchdowns as a senior. In baseball, he threw a no-hitter with 16 strikeouts in a game his senior year.[13] He was named the Maxpreps Male Athlete of the Year for 2013–2014.[14]

Mahomes was rated by Rivals.com as a three-star football recruit and was ranked as the 12th best dual-threat quarterback in his class.[15] He committed to Texas Tech University.[16] Mahomes was also a top prospect for the 2014 Major League Baseball draft, but was not expected to be selected high due to his commitment to Texas Tech.[17][18][19] He was selected by the Detroit Tigers in the 37th round of 2016 MLB Draft, but did not sign the contract.[20]

"Bu bu bu she was shooting with him in the gym"

White mothers train their daughters to trap nikkas as early as kindergarten

FOH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
a man is in here arguing with a woman about how “cute” this nikka is :mjlol: cats just arguing for arguing sake

Daps
He not worth $500 Mill yet....just a projection. NFL dont care for nobody that aren't providing. So he better keep up this level of play.

But anyway, if he's happy then :yeshrug: Marrying her has 0 effect on me and if he gets divorced and has to share half has 0 effect on me.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these football players always be marrying these plain lily white cave bytches that proceed to take all their money in a divorce 5 years later SMH another one bites the dust

Maluma

Banned
Daps
these football players always be marrying these plain lily white cave bytches that proceed to take all their money in a divorce 5 years later SMH another one bites the dust
She’s never gonna find another dude on earth better than him. we are talking about the greatest football player ever when it’s all said and done, not a run of the mill “good athlete”

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I have never seen so many dumb c00n muthafukkas in one place
:snoop:

He didn't become a star overnight
He was poppin in high school

"Bu bu bu she was shooting with him in the gym"

White mothers train their daughters to trap nikkas as early as kindergarten

FOH
That's from his senior year (and most high school quarterbacks who are 3-star recruits are never gonna see a dime from the pros).

The articles say they've been together since 10th grade. In 10th grade he was riding the bench as the backup QB and she was already starring on the soccer team. She actually was a big-time college star and went pro in Europe the same time he was getting drafted by the Chiefs.