Be a 25-year old worth $500M and knock up a plain cac, brehs

Daps
im not surprised one bit ... g/f looks just his moms'
i checked out her IG page i don't understand how men like women shaped like that ... no ass no hips :scust:
i guess that's what he's been around his whole life
interracial kids always play to their white/black side when its convenient

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Breh the same shyt applies. Whether you marry or fukk. What difference does it make who you with or what you do in your home if you are doing what you can for the black community?
A lot of posters would say a breh who puts 3-5 black kids through college ain't pro-black just because he's married to a cac.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
A lot of posters would say a breh who puts 3-5 black kids through college ain't pro-black just because he's married to a cac.
A black billionaire made it possible for FOUR HUNDRED young black men to graduate from college and start off life with 0 debt. AND the loans their parents took out. Imagine where the black community could be if you had more kids coming out of school with no debt. The businesses they'd be able to start or career moves they could make early on with no weight of student loans on their shoulders

Bbbbb-bb-but it don't count. He married to a white woman tho :troll:

B-b-bbbut look at what Malcolm X said almost 60 years ago before he went to Mecca :troll:

But ask these arm-chair militants if they've ever put even one black kid through school. shyt if you aint got those kind of finances, have they even taken the time to tutor one? :mjgrin:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
She's very intelligent and he seems happy. They go back to high school and the pregnancy might help her out in the looks department (she'll snap back to a degree since she's apparently a personal trainer or whatever as far as her income/job, etc.) Good for the both of them. :hubie:

Breh's mom is low-key badder though :manny:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
A black billionaire made it possible for FOUR HUNDRED young black men to graduate from college and start off life with 0 debt. AND the loans their parents took out. Imagine where the black community could be if you had more kids coming out of school with no debt. The businesses they'd be able to start or career moves they could make early on with no weight of student loans on their shoulders

Bbbbb-bb-but it don't count. He married to a white woman tho :troll:

B-b-bbbut look at what Malcolm X said almost 60 years ago before he went to Mecca :troll:

But ask these arm-chair militants if they've ever put even one black kid through school. shyt if you aint got those kind of finances, have they even taken the time to tutor one? :mjgrin:
Nah you gave them an out with the tutoring shyt. This site besides being black millionaire central is also tutoring/mentor central. Sooo many dudes on here have claimed they mentoring or tutored kids it will make your head spin.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
If you’re agreeing with me then why are you arguing my point about 500m for no reason?

You’re a weirdo
Stupid nikka I'm not arguing shyt. I was just saying it is still a lot of money smfh. You single mother nikkas are retarded.

broller

Veteran
Daps
The super rich should have 4 wives and concubines. Mansa Musa style.

1 woman is for normies

Just lol at these rich guys who get trapped by 1 woman and then lose all their wealth after the divorce.

But wouldn't you be at risk of getting only 20% of your 4 wives each divorce you?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Stupid nikka I'm not arguing shyt. I was just saying it is still a lot of money smfh. You single mother nikkas are retarded.

Thecoli.com y’all :mjlol:

Dumb nikkas don’t even know why they are arguing then get mad at you for pointing that out:dead:

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
She only has the child support bag.They aren't married yet. More Super Bowls and endorsements,meaning The more fame the less he probably wants to get married at least now.Look at Lebrons wife who was with him since day 1 had LeBron Jr a whole 10 years before they got married :dead:. A baby/child support is part of the security for women,once she becomes Mrs.Maholmes different ball game.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Thecoli.com y’all :mjlol:

Dumb nikkas don’t even know why they are arguing then get mad at you for pointing that out:dead:
This dumb ass fatherless nikka keep trying to say I'm arguing when anybody can see I'm agreeing with his dumb ass. This is why nikkas gotta be careful who they busting in smfh. End up with stupid ass retards like this fukking retard. Should switch your name to black retard.