Be a 25-year old worth $500M and knock up a plain cac, brehs

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm sayin breh. :russ:

Imagine me inviting my homies over for the patriots chiefs game... and i'm over here like "I'm disappointed in Mahomes brehs... he marrying a white woman... he a whole biracial bedbuck :upsetfavre:"

They would hit me with the... :gucci::dwillhuh::skip:
That's why I always laugh at these dudes. Never in my life have I been around a group of all men and we talking about who some next dude fukking because of generational wealth. Dudes try to use that word as an emotional talking point. J and Beyonce black with generational wealth how much of that money are any of us specifically touching? That's why that talking point is LSA style non sense. Dudes need to worry about building with their own lady and giving their kids, family, friends, whoever that "generational wealth" instead of what most of these dudes currently leaving behind in some coli cash and rep points. Dudes trying to throw the scent off themselves like how many of these dudes are married and or have generational wealth themselves? Having black kids are easy and the stats/anecdotal evidence easily prove that so no credit for that simple stuff.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I ain't really into interracial relationships personally but who knows maybe just maybe he stayed with her cause she was his day 1 and she was down for him before the fame.

Football brehs have the worse luck when it comes to marrying women or finding good women to build relationships with so I can't be mad at breh wifing his day 1. Also it's not like I have to fukk her so that's his problem, why should we care?

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
The super rich should have 4 wives and concubines. Mansa Musa style.

1 woman is for normies

Just lol at these rich guys who get trapped by 1 woman and then lose all their wealth after the divorce.

:ld: you're applying the average mans type of thinking with people who aren't average my man.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.

LOMAX: Are you suggesting that all of us who fight for integration are after a white woman?

MALCOLM X: I wouldn’t say all of you, but let the evidence speak for itself. Check up on these integration leaders, and you will find that most of them are either married to or hooked up with some white woman. Take that meeting between James Baldwin and Robert Kennedy; practically everybody there was interracially married. Harry Belafonte is married to a white woman; Lorraine Hansberry is married to a white man; Lena Horne is married to a white man.

Now how can any Negro, man or woman, who sleeps with a white person speak for me? No black person married to a white person can speak for me!

LOMAX: Why?

MALCOLM X: Why? Because only a man who is ashamed of what he is will marry out of his race. There has to be something wrong when a man or a woman leaves his own people and marries somebody of another kind. Men who are proud of being black marry black women; women who are proud of being black marry black men.

This is particularly true when you realize that these Negroes who go for integration and intermarriage are linking up with the very people who lynched their fathers, raped their mothers, and put their kid sisters in the kitchen to scrub floors. Why would any black man in his right mind want to marry a lyncher, a murderer, a rapist, a dope peddler, a gambler, a hog eater… Why would any black man want to marry a devil… for that’s just what the white man is.

This is Malcolm pre-Mecca. He had a whole different energy after. He started targeting the system of white supremacy as opposed to just hating all white people like he did before Mecca.

Think about this for a second. As proud as he is about being black. Pat's mom is white. You think he gonna see his mom as the devil? :mjlol:

As long as you ride for black people it doesn't matter who you fukk

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shhh don't tell them breh nikkas on this site wanna tell you stop "dikk watching" or that he was saying he is a black man and standing with us :mjlol: but out here making white kids because "she loyal" not hard to guess if you stay loyal to Him you end up in a good situation(rich dad, star baseball player in high school and QB), take your pick he would end up with money some how.

lol...so then you should be “angry” at his father too and not just him

only reason you’re pretending to “care” so much is because he’s in the spotlight

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is Malcolm pre-Mecca. He had a whole different energy after. He started targeting the system of white supremacy as opposed to just hating all white people like he did before Mecca.

Think about this for a second. As proud as he is about being black. Pat's mom is white. You think he gonna see his mom as the devil? :mjlol:

As long as you ride for black people it doesn't matter who you fukk

can y’all PLEASE stop with this “it don’t matter who you fukk” when people are talking about MARRIAGE. Marriage is not “fukking”

but yes, pat has a white mother. I have no clue why someone would be surprised, disappointed or feel some sort of a way about him following in his fathers footsteps.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
can y’all PLEASE stop with this “it don’t matter who you fukk” when people are talking about MARRIAGE. Marriage is not “fukking”

but yes, pat has a white mother. I have no clue why someone would be surprised, disappointed or feel some sort of a way about him following in his fathers footsteps.
Breh the same shyt applies. Whether you marry or fukk. What difference does it make who you with or what you do in your home if you are doing what you can for the black community?

MajesticLion

Veteran
Daps
Just imagine the Martin/Malcolm/Medgar man era stressing over Willie Mays dating choices:comeon:

There's a solid argument to be made that if that generation weren't so tunnel-vision in their thinking, things would have been less likely to end up as

several generations of black boys and men
raised by a super-majority of mothers, grandmothers, aunties and next-door Tyra.

Multifaceted problems demand multifaceted solutions. Obsessing over who-marries-who versus a standard of how following generations are to be raised is myopic in the extreme.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

You and your dad must have the most tea sipping ass convos ever lol.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Breh the same shyt applies. Whether you marry or fukk. What difference does it make who you with or what you do in your home if you are doing what you can for the black community?
That's the thing dude isn't doing shyt for the black community. His only contribution is talking shyt online like a LSA poster. These dudes want credit for the easiest shyt that even unproductive black dudes can do real easy which is have black kids.