@bdizzle's , 90 day no cac challenge :lupe:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I stay exclusively around black people. It really ain't that hard breh. My condo is in a black neighborhood, my house is in a black neighborhood, pretty much all the businesses I go to are all black owned and whenever I go out to party, I only go to black clubs/lounges/bars. Even the cigar lounge I go to is black owned. All the services I use are from black businesses, my grocery store is black, all the my employees at my company are all black, my accountant is black.........shyt even my vet is black. Same goes for my bank and the financial institutions for my investment accounts.

The only time I see cacs is at work and in traffic (and the at work part will soon end in a few months).

Long story short, I chose to live a highly separate life :manny:

1LxmyhD.gif

A cac-free life.
B4N0h7K.png

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
I stay exclusively around black people. It really ain't that hard breh. My condo is in a black neighborhood, my house is in a black neighborhood, pretty much all the businesses I go to are all black owned and whenever I go out to party, I only go to black clubs/lounges/bars. Even the cigar lounge I go to is black owned. All the services I use are from black businesses, my grocery store is black, all the my employees at my company are all black, my accountant is black.........shyt even my vet is black. Same goes for my bank and the financial institutions for my investment accounts.

The only time I see cacs is at work and in traffic (and the at work part will soon end in a few months).

Long story short, I chose to live a highly separate life :manny:
my hero, i shall live vicariously thru you

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
this thread is so ridiculous :mjlol:

yall need to get ya shyt together if you really plan your life to avoid whites

i see 0 reason to be proud of this

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
The stadium will be done in 2017 I believe. The market is doing good. There's a ton of good deals to be had in Atlanta. We bought our condo for like 70k about a year and a half ago and it's already went up 20k in value. Once the stadium is finished and more businesses start popping the property value is gonna shoot up way higher.

The best part was we got the place off of an Invest Atlanta program. They even gave us money for the down payment.

Fa real tho? That program still good in the hood, breh? I've always wanted a second spot in a city like ATL or MIA.:ohhh:

Peace

Daps
Reppin
None of your business
Alotta nikkas lying out they ass in this thread

"My dentist, doctor, chinese food guy, supermarket, dog, place of employment, bar of soap and toothpaste are all black"

Hoteps would blow the fukking polygraph up with this bullshyt.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Alotta nikkas lying out they ass in this thread

"My dentist, doctor, chinese food guy, supermarket, dog, place of employment, bar of soap and toothpaste are all black"

Hoteps would blow the fukking polygraph up with this bullshyt.
I manage this now:francis:.
I thought it wasn't possible when I started this thread:sas1: