@bdizzle's , 90 day no cac challenge :lupe:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'd say minimize your bills and you can also in fact minimize your cac intake.

And nobody is forced to work for cacs

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The stadium will be done in 2017 I believe. The market is doing good. There's a ton of good deals to be had in Atlanta. We bought our condo for like 70k about a year and a half ago and it's already went up 20k in value. Once the stadium is finished and more businesses start popping the property value is gonna shoot up way higher.

The best part was we got the place off of an Invest Atlanta program. They even gave us money for the down payment.
70k??????

200.gif

Breh a garbage ass studio apartment downtown Toronto will go for 300k here

and its cold as shyt 8 months out of the year here

:scust: WE LOST

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
They got any sales certs breh :patrice:
Hell nah, my background is finance/economics.

I found this through a referral 5 years ago. Said fukk it why not. Never looked back. :blessed:

3 promotions already, doubled my salary year over year.

Uncapped commissions, healthy ass base.

Moral of the story no risk no reward.

:wow:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
Naw it's not paid off, it'd be nice if it was :wow:

What I do is just save up the money and put 25% down. Outside the mortgage, my bills are less than 1,000/mo so I save like damn near 70% of my pay check every month.

It sucks though because sometimes I really wanna get a new car but I just don't wanna pay for it :mjcry:

Plus my boy just copped an R8 and it got me feeling some type of way :brehwow:
70% of ya check. Got damnnnnn. #blackexcellence

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Naw it's not paid off, it'd be nice if it was :wow:

What I do is just save up the money and put 25% down. Outside the mortgage, my bills are less than 1,000/mo so I save like damn near 70% of my pay check every month.

It sucks though because sometimes I really wanna get a new car but I just don't wanna pay for it :mjcry:

Plus my boy just copped an R8 and it got me feeling some type of way :brehwow:
Don't do it breh.

Same nikkas in 2002 flossin with the S430 are :mjcry: today sayin WHY WHY WHY did i waste my money on a depreciating asset. :scust:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
70k??????

200.gif

Breh a garbage ass studio apartment downtown Toronto will go for 300k here

and its cold as shyt 8 months out of the year here

:scust: WE LOST

Oh breh, please believe real estate is cheap as fukk in Atlanta :russ:

I keep trying to tell nikkas move to Atlanta but they don't wanna listen man. Plus Atlanta hands down got the baddest black women on the planet :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
70% of ya check. Got damnnnnn. #blackexcellence

nikkas say that, but I don't know y'all could live this bum nikka lifestyle :heh: My girl buys my clothes from the thrift store breh :lolbron:

And the last pair of shoes I bought were $19.99 from Walmart.......................them bytches is mad comfortable too :wow:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Don't do it breh.

Same nikkas in 2002 flossin with the S430 are :mjcry: today sayin WHY WHY WHY did i waste my money on a depreciating asset. :scust:

:heh: oh trust and believe I'm not breh. My whip got 135,000 miles on it. I'm riding this bytch til the wheels fall off

But that R8 is clean though :whew:

hoodheronova

All Star
Daps
nikkas say that, but I don't know y'all could live this bum nikka lifestyle :heh: My girl buys my clothes from the thrift store breh :lolbron:

And the last pair of shoes I bought were $19.99 from Walmart.......................them bytches is mad comfortable too :wow:
its all good folk. Im good on kicks for the next 20 years tho. I had over 50 pairs when i was a youngin. Sold some off and kept about 30. Those should last me for the rest of my life

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Oh breh, please believe real estate is cheap as fukk in Atlanta :russ:

I keep trying to tell nikkas move to Atlanta but they don't wanna listen man. Plus Atlanta hands down got the baddest black women on the planet :wow:
You haven't been everywhere.

I think Dallas DC Detroit metro

Lord Vile

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Womb to the Tomb
I stay exclusively around black people. It really ain't that hard breh. My condo is in a black neighborhood, my house is in a black neighborhood, pretty much all the businesses I go to are all black owned and whenever I go out to party, I only go to black clubs/lounges/bars. Even the cigar lounge I go to is black owned. All the services I use are from black businesses, my grocery store is black, all the my employees at my company are all black, my accountant is black.........shyt even my vet is black. Same goes for my bank and the financial institutions for my investment accounts.

The only time I see cacs is at work and in traffic (and the at work part will soon end in a few months).

Long story short, I chose to live a highly separate life :manny:

:mjcry: must be nice