@bdizzle's , 90 day no cac challenge :lupe:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Black people own their property here and black people have too much clout in Atlanta. They not running us out of the historical black neighborhoods. :manny:

Read the article I just posted breh. Atlanta is one of the most gentrified cities in America. Nobody believes their city is gonna get gentrified until it happens. When it happened to Harlem, we was like that shyt would NEVER happen in Brooklyn. Fast forward 10-15 years Brooklyn is low key cac central. I remember when they tore down these old ass houses on Bedford Ave and put up a 4 story building with condo's starting at 750,000 :wow:

This was in the middle of the hood too breh. Everybody was on welfare and everyone was living in low income housing and they put up these expensive ass condos. I knew them shyts wasn't for us :wow:

I stay in the West End right now and believe it or not breh you're city is getting gentrified. As someone who's seen it happen before, all I'm saying is get ready :wow:

Prynce

Daps
Read the article I just posted breh. Atlanta is one of the most gentrified cities in America. Nobody believes their city is gonna get gentrified until it happens. When it happened to Harlem, we was like that shyt would NEVER happen in Brooklyn. Fast forward 10-15 years Brooklyn is low key cac central.

I stay in the West End right now and believe it or not breh you're city is getting gentrified. As someone who's seen it happen before, all I'm saying is get ready :wow:
They may take certain areas like downtown/midtown but they not running us out of neighborhoods that been black for 100+ years :pachaha:

I go to the West End and them crackas don't want no parts of them hood nikkas over there

Them cacs tried that in Edgewood and Kirkwood. Them nikkas still there robbing them cacs and kicking in their doors. They getting ran out.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
:ohhh:

Well goddamn. How's the market now?

When will that stadium be complete?

The stadium will be done in 2017 I believe. The market is doing good. There's a ton of good deals to be had in Atlanta. We bought our condo for like 70k about a year and a half ago and it's already went up 20k in value. Once the stadium is finished and more businesses start popping the property value is gonna shoot up way higher.

The best part was we got the place off of an Invest Atlanta program. They even gave us money for the down payment.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They may take certain areas like downtown/midtown but they not running us out of neighborhoods that been black for 100+ years :pachaha:

I go to the West End and them crackas don't want no parts of them hood nikkas over there

Them cacs tried that in Edgewood and Kirkwood. Them nikkas still there robbing them cacs and kicking in their doors. They getting ran out.

I will say this. There is a reverse black.migration now. Also the Atlanta gets the most educated and talented blacks in the south. It is considered the black mecca as Detroit and Harlem were in the 50s and 20s. What hurt Detroit was the riots and losing of jobs. What hurt Harlem was the drug wars and lose of wealth.

I don't see that happening in the foreseeable future of Atlanta.

For example all most all of the black folks I graduated with in college left Mississippi and went to either Atlanta, Houston or Dallas with the majority of them going to Atlanta. Black kids were talking about moving to Atlanta even when they were freshmen.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Like I said breh, same thing happened in Brooklyn. Back in the day white people were scared to go through Brooklyn. They knew nikkas would be on they ass quick. That was when I was growing up in the 90s. Fast forward 15 years, here's a block party in Bushwick (Bushwick was mad grimey back in the day)

02%20Bushwick%20Block%20Party%202011%20-%20Stefano%20Giovannini.jpg

Like I said, I would have never imagined it would happen either. I honestly hope I'm wrong cause it would destroy Atlanta but shyt's looking real familiar breh :francis:

Prynce

Daps
I will say this. There is a reverse black.migration now. Also the Atlanta gets the most educated and talented blacks in the south. It is considered the black mecca as Detroit and Harlem were in the 50s and 20s. What hurt Detroit was the riots and losing of jobs. What hurt Harlem was the drug wars and lose of wealth.

For example all most all of the black folks I graduated with in college left Mississippi and went to either Atlanta, Houston or Dallas with the majority of them going to Atlanta. Black kids were talking about moving to Atlanta even when they were freshmen.
Thats what I'm saying Atlanta has black people from all over the country coming.

Also unlike other places black people in Atlanta always had money. We had black millionaires here since 1900. I just dont see it happening.

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

The bolded is absolutely true. Atlanta really is a fukking black melting pot. You can find black people from all of the US living in Atlanta (plus there's a decent sized Caribbean and African community here). It's one of the reasons I love it.

Prynce

Daps
Like I said breh, same thing happened in Brooklyn. Back in the day white people were scared to go through Brooklyn. They knew nikkas would be on they ass quick. That was when I was growing up in the 90s. Fast forward 15 years, here's a block party in Bushwick (Bushwick was mad grimey back in the day)

Like I said, I would have never imagined it would happen either. I honestly hope I'm wrong cause it would destroy Atlanta but shyt's looking real familiar breh :francis:
I just don't see it happening. To much shyt would pop off if they kick black people out of homes they owned for 100+ years.

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
I'm in T.O. and report to a non-white CEO from the Islands.

My personal life is 100% white free. I even realized that all the gifs i use while posting are black :mjlol:

Oh and I love it this way :win:
y'all nikkaz hiring?

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I hope you are wrong brotha. I have seen it as well growing up on the North side of Chicago. Though I will say this. Black people in Atlanta have more wealth or should I say access to wealth. It seems as though it is harder to price them out because they have more access to money due to jobs and businesses compared to New York, Chicago and etc.

Just as an example. Go look at a Hawks and Falcolns game and see how many black folks you see in the expensive seats and just overall in the stadiums. You don't see that anywhere in America.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats what I'm saying Atlanta has black people from all over the country coming.

Also unlike other places black people in Atlanta always had money. We had black millionaires here since 1900. I juat dont suffersee it happening.

Yep then you have new black money there. You got black couples who graduate with money making degrees going there. With the new reversed migration it is just gonna grow as a black region until jobs dry up. Remember Detroit was the same until the riots happened. It was the biggest city in America with the largest black population all because of the auto companies and jobs....plus the great migration.

My uncle said they would graduate from Jackson state and buses would be outside the arena where they graduated from ready to hire them and take them to Detroit (for jobs in teaching and working in the car factories).

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
ya crib is completely paid off? Just trying to figure out how to up my capital to invest in more properties

Naw it's not paid off, it'd be nice if it was :wow:

What I do is just save up the money and put 25% down. Outside the mortgage, my bills are less than 1,000/mo so I save like damn near 70% of my pay check every month.

It sucks though because sometimes I really wanna get a new car but I just don't wanna pay for it :mjcry:

Plus my boy just copped an R8 and it got me feeling some type of way :brehwow: