BBL Drizzy’s people are trying to accuse rappers of anti-semitism now

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
See, that’s the problem. If DRAKE is actually “of the culture” HE should be the one saying that Ross talking about his nose wasn't an attack on his Jewish heritage. WE all know that. Drake is part of two communities and he also knows the deal. HE should be the one to set the record straight to keep this argument from gaining steam.

But he won’t.

And THAT is the problem. He will straddle the fence because it’s convenient.

Like I said, same stuff Black women dealt with with some mixed women. This behavior manifests differently in men and women.

This is how it manifests with men. They have to now tap dance around Drake before his other community starts the attack.

I very much agree with this.

This is the shyt I had a problem with when Drake first came into rap. I was a child/teen then so there was no one to voice my concerns to who would understand.

Him being half Jewish was going to cause a power imbalance in the culture/industry. He came into hip-hop and brought his damn Jewish privilege with him. Now nikkas have to put kid gloves with him in a RAP BEEF of all things .:mjlol:

We have songs on the radio talking shyt about actual people who have literally been murdered by the artist, and no one bats an eye. But talking about a nikka nose is going too far. :dead:

Man I'm so done with this shyt. Rap is now music for white people performed by black people as far as I'm concerned.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I very much agree with this.

This is the shyt I had a problem with when Drake first came into rap. I was a child/teen then so there was no one to voice my concerns to who would understand.

Him being half Jewish was going to cause a power imbalance in the culture/industry. He came into hip-hop and brought his damn Jewish privilege with him. Now nikkas have to put kid gloves with him in a RAP BEEF of all things .:mjlol:

We have songs on the radio talking shyt about actual people who have literally been murdered by the artist, and no one bats an eye. But talking about a nikka nose is going too far. :dead:

Man I'm so done with this shyt. Rap is now music for white people performed by black people as far as I'm concerned.
Black people don’t know how to gatekeep.

This is the result 🤷🏾‍♀️

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
Y'all fault for even giving this dude a lane.

Been trash since Day 1 to me.

fukk is a half-white, silver-spoon dude from Canada gonna rap to me, a breh from Cleveland, about?
:unimpressed:
:snooze:
From Degrassi too. These nikkas let wheel chair jimmy from Degrassi jump to the top of the game.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
At this point, I need to know the official meaning of that weasel word

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
See, that’s the problem. If DRAKE is actually “of the culture” HE should be the one saying that Ross talking about his nose wasn't an attack on his Jewish heritage. WE all know that. Drake is part of two communities and he also knows the deal. HE should be the one to set the record straight to keep this argument from gaining steam.

But he won’t.

And THAT is the problem. He will straddle the fence because it’s convenient.

Like I said, same stuff Black women dealt with with some mixed women. This behavior manifests differently in men and women.

This is how it manifests with men. They have to now tap dance around Drake before his other community starts the attack.
I thought it was about him being called white boy. maybe i missed the jewish shots in the song

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Coulda had your ghostwriters pen another diss, but startin' proxy wars because you wasn't battle tested easier ain't it? Knew after the Pusha T beef Drake was going to cha-cha outta any and all hip-hop beef if all he had to do was bar up long-term. He rappin' to get rich quick not 'cause he care about the culture and the craft. Can't blame Wayne and Baby for makin' money off dude, they saw a vulture tryin' to hit a lick so they hit a lick. I don't remember Drake doin' this with light skin Common, but when the dark skin rappers start comin' for him anti-Semitic lines is drawn?

Believing the studio gangsta charade of a biracial child actor with a preference for white women who not from the culture is why hip-hop lost its way.

I thought this was hip-hop? Kenny need to come through and finish dude. Tired of this tough-guy-when-I-wanna-be persona shyt. He could have minded his business and stayed makin' 808 knock-offs, but this is hip-hop: bar up or go home.

Fukk is we doin'?