BBL Drizzy’s people are trying to accuse rappers of anti-semitism now

Daps
drake is finished as a rapper. might as well get on the phone with his agent and start lining up those acting gigs. his credibility on the mic, as little as he had, is gone.

these cacs (yeah, i said it) always let the mask slip.

always.

:unimpressed:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Is that author aware of the complex many Black people have about their noses or does he think that's a Jewish only thing?
Is he too young to remember Michael Jackson?

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Imagine for a minute Beanie Siegel carrying on like this :jbhmm:

Aubrey is looking like a spokesperson for Hagen Daas right now.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I knew it was gonna come to this :mjlol:

I saw exactly what that fukk nikka was doing posting that text to his mom. That shyt was a "reverse racism" bat signal.

He didn't want to come out and say anti-Semitism because Farrakhan would've took a break from whippin his Bentley to get his ass together real quick lol.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It’s very telling that the narrative is that his Jewish side is getting attacked instead of worrying about why a white Jew has attacked a black man :jbhmm:
So disingenuous to call him a while Jew NOW...dude is half Black American. Can't flip flop when it's convenient. I'm pretty sure Rocky was the only one that had a Jew line in his Drake bars. "White boy" has nothing to do with Jews.

Regardless there isn't a controversy about this just content. Dudes continue to be baited by outsiders of the culture. Don't acknowledge them or engage them. They have no space to be outraged or cook up propaganda. But when brehs start pretending Drake is white now and he's just a Jew now they invite this bullshyt.

Drake is a Black Jew. He's not a white boy or whatever other nonsense fools brought into the beef. He's not street. He's Canadian. All that shyt. There's no need to lie about his lineage now. All these rappers who worked with him switching up now look like some suckas who harbored ill feelings. Personally I can never respect a turn coat type of dude. They should have kept all that energy from day one. If he a white boy now he was one then.

Let's say we start going through all the accolades these people gave him as a peer before. shyt will look bad. Like scorned women turning on a lover. How did all these men stay working with someone they didn't like or respect? Speaks volumes about them too.