BBL Drizzy’s people are trying to accuse rappers of anti-semitism now

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
Like it or not Drake took his lane. Nobody was doing mixtape albums the way he did it. Everyone gave him a green. Now in hindsight he's white boy. shyt is not reality. If you want to get rid of dude it's better to stick to the controversy about pen. That race angle is self defeating. Makes fools look like Eminem opponents in 8 mile who could only talk about race.
I do agree with your take. I think the name calling/race stuff could be reserved for guys like Ross whose lane that is.

Kendrick should take a different approach, as he's the one who really could rid us of the 6-Fraud.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Told you nikkas
i actually posted the amy schumer/michael rappaport picture in the booth and the TLR thread after he told his momma they were being racist.

didn't expect it to really go that direction though. only a matter of time before some bigger dumb zionist publication like the NYT runs with it.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
i actually posted the amy schumer/michael rappaport picture in the booth and the TLR thread after he told his momma they were being racist.

didn't expect it to really go that direction though. only a matter of time before some bigger dumb zionist publication like the NYT runs with it.
fukk em'
Nobody said shyt when Rick Ross was in a booth calling nikkas "moolies"