BBL Drizzy’s people are trying to accuse rappers of anti-semitism now

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
see....i said in that thread about Ross making fun of his nose that this was gone get flipped into antisemitism but deleted it cause i was like nah thats stupid

welp...
I'm gonna keep saying it don't engage. Fake controversy needs engagement. We not about to let rap beefs become PC because of Jews. Don't acknowledge them talk to them explain shyt to them. Let the culture do what it has done always

• Dap
Reactions: QBN

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So disingenuous to call him a while Jew NOW...dude is half Black American. Can't flip flop when it's convenient. I'm pretty sure Rocky was the only one that had a Jew line in his Drake bars. "White boy" has nothing to do with Jews.

Regardless there isn't a controversy about this just content. Dudes continue to be baited by outsiders of the culture. Don't acknowledge them or engage them. They have no space to be outraged or cook up propaganda. But when brehs start pretending Drake is white now and he's just a Jew now they invite this bullshyt.

Drake is a Black Jew. He's not a white boy or whatever other nonsense fools brought into the beef. He's not street. He's Canadian. All that shyt. There's no need to lie about his lineage now. All these rappers who worked with him switching up now look like some suckas who harbored ill feelings. Personally I can never respect a turn coat type of dude. They should have kept all that energy from day one. If he a white boy now he was one then.

Let's say we start going through all the accolades these people gave him as a peer before. shyt will look bad. Like scorned women turning on a lover. How did all these men stay working with someone they didn't like or respect? Speaks volumes about them too.
this..............

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Drake is a Black Jew, and Ross is a man that decided to get a tattoo of a white man on his body.

:mjlol:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna keep saying it don't engage. Fake controversy needs engagement. We not about to let rap beefs become PC because of Jews. Don't acknowledge them talk to them explain shyt to them. Let the culture do what it has done always
people already have and the writer was whining about that on twitter too

he hurt :skip:

thankfully that is actually getting very little attention. the first two tweets i posted had like 200k views tho :manny:

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all fault for even giving this dude a lane.

Been trash since Day 1 to me.

fukk is a half-white, silver-spoon dude from Canada gonna rap to me, a breh from Cleveland, about?
:unimpressed:
:snooze:

Fukking BBL strippers, buying them sh1t, and not knowing how to handle what he feels in dealing with them

Drake's Tan

All Star
Daps
will someone tell this muthafukka to shut the fukk up. if drake cant take the heat retire from making rao music and quit altogether... :scust: talking about he a black jew. OH he's a Black jew now?!!? :stopitslime:
For real.

People clowned Cole for apologizing for not being able to take the heat, but this is even worse.

At least Cole owned up to him not being built like that, but this lame is claiming anti-semintism.

fukking worst thing to ever happen to hip hop is giving this cac a green light.