Bayley fed up with the boos

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
No one answered in the SD thread: why was she booed?
The only thing I can think of is that she came out to tell Becky she's coming for the title and I guess the crowd didn't appreciate another Horsewomen trying to 1-up The Man just like that other horsewoman Charlotte... outside of that I have no clue.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Meltzer: “So the Bayley thing, that had to do with the Sasha Banks/Bayley stuff being very unhappy was not only that they were losing the championship that they found on Sunday, but they were told that they were splitting up the team. Again, put it this way: I don’t know how this is going to relate to Sasha Banks and no one even knows what’s going on with Sasha Banks because she was not booked for TV this week because she has been given a couple weeks to (she is booked for the PPV, but whether she’ll be there or not we don’t know), but she was given a couple weeks to reconsider when she tried to quit privately.

“The thing is that I don’t know if it’s going to help her, but I think it was abundantly clear that it’s not going to help Bayley, this splitting of the team.”

Gonzales: “She was not well received tonight.”

Meltzer: “And I heard it was worse live than it came off on TV. I heard she was booed really bad. That could be just that one crowd, because the same crowd cheered her the night before, so I don’t even get it, honestly.

“The way it was explained to me was that the fans were excited about Becky Lynch against Ember Moon and when Bayley came out and interrupted it, and they blame Bayley for interrupting their Becky Lynch/Ember Moon possible match that they wanted to see that was unique so that’s how it was explained."

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
If it weren't abundantly clear they don't plan to do anything with Bayley, now would be the time to turn her heel. Crowd is sick of her and Becky needs opponents.
I wonder if they could do a storyline with Bayley becoming friends with Liv and Liv becomes a bad influence on Bayley having her acting all wild and shyt turning her into a bad girl on some Buffy and Faith type of relationship
original.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wonder if they could do a storyline with Bayley becoming friends with Liv and Liv becomes a bad influence on Bayley having her acting all wild and shyt turning her into a bad girl on some Buffy and Faith type of relationship
original.gif

I proposed the Not Another Teen Movie gimmick where they removed Bayley's ponytail and put her in revealing clothing, then she comes out and shyts on nerds and starts fukking with the popular crowd. :manny:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
original.gif

I proposed the Not Another Teen Movie gimmick where they removed Bayley's ponytail and put her in revealing clothing, then she comes out and shyts on nerds and starts fukking with the popular crowd. :manny:
Bayley finally getting her first kiss on some Cruel Intentions steez :takedat:

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Bayley can’t act for shyt though. The trade off of hiring experienced wrestlers instead of from “movies”.