Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So I have this, haven't played it much because nobody else i know plays it

It's weird how battlefield kinda fell off.. well, the last two battlefields didn't really move the genre forward

A sensible Courtdog post?????

167.gif

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
So I have this, haven't played it much because nobody else i know plays it
Too many racist and fukked up cacs bytched about the black people & women in the game. :picard: They basically poisoned the well for everyone else.

Its just been constant complaining since launch, so hella people avoided it. All because of those dumbfukk nazi posters on reddit and the battlefield forums:scust:

For example

unknown.png

state_of_BF.png

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

fukkin sexually confused skinhead ass motherfukkers

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Back to back to back 17 kill shotty tdm games.

Almost feels perfect if only the range had a lil more disrespect on it

Forces you to really master footwork and flanks

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Too many racist and fukked up cacs bytched about the black people & women in the game. :picard: They basically poisoned the well for everyone else.

Its just been constant complaining since launch, so hella people avoided it. All because of those dumbfukk nazi posters on reddit and the battlefield forums:scust:

For example

unknown.png

state_of_BF.png

:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop:

fukkin sexually confused skinhead ass motherfukkers

I don't know, but i gotta speak my mind on this.

See, we men's here. This shyt about racist running you off a game is weak in my eyes, the weakest of the weak. With society going into the toilet due to social media influences i feel you're adding to the problem. I wouldn't tell another black man to run and hide. Imagine Martin Luther king having you're mentality :ufdup: I've been called ******, bunch of times (irl) I've whooped a lot of ass. One day I told myself just like how a bull sees red and attacks? Why give these crackers or anyone the power to control your emotions? So I don't trip, it's always somebody very ignorant that uses it. And if an intelligent person used it that person isn't as intelligent as you thought.

To wrap this up, there are far too many solutions to what you're saying. Muting one or all players is simple. Plus, people hardly talk anymore because of parties so what you're claiming is this barrier is actually just social media turning men into mice.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

See, we men's here. This shyt about racist running you off a game is weak in my eyes, the weakest of the weak. With society going into the toilet due to social media influences i feel you're adding to the problem. I wouldn't tell another black man to run and hide. Imagine Martin Luther king having you're mentality :ufdup: I've been called ******, bunch of times (irl) I've whooped a lot of ass. One day I told myself just like how a bull sees red and attacks? Why give these crackers or anyone the power to control your emotions? So I don't trip, it's always somebody very ignorant that uses it. And if an intelligent person used it that person isn't as intelligent as you thought.

To wrap this up, there are far too many solutions to what you're saying. Muting one or all players is simple. Plus, people hardly talk anymore because of parties so what you're claiming is this barrier is actually just social media turning men into mice.
We teabagging everyone fug it.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

tenor.gif

What does that have to do with anything I said? :mindblown:

I just said a bunch of cacs was making the game political and shyt meanwhile you typing essays about nikkas getting ran off the game? :mjtf:

I been playing since a week before launch, I aint leaving shyt :what:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
right
that dude jumped off the bridge and didnt read shyt you typed out :russ:
you even gave him detailed examples of shyt too ... it had nothing to do with the game being played but how the game developed

battlefield is still dope in my book, but you're right..people complained as soon as they saw a woman in the trailer and they took having characters serious for no reason
I know mad white people like that, now that they have different options for characters in games... they cry and complain. Meanwhile black people been playing games since day 1
and never gave a fukk really about what was happening that deep.

Dudes would rather play as a hedgehog than a black man or woman :russ: thats some sick ass shyt
then they play the Karen discrimination role like they are being oppressed, its just a video game... these cats are fukking mentally ill.

Jonah

Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
:wow: nikkas blacklisted me from the Battlefield Coli group and discord.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Getting consistent 20 kill tdm games with the new update

Shotty rules

The new update is good.