Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Is this game still playable online or have hackers took over?

Ive been watching videos of it on Youtube and im tempted to buy it next week...the WW2 nerd in me needs it

BF5 legitimately made me lose the love I had for battlefield and DICE. I probably played in total 4/5 hrs. Mind you I pre ordered the game and paid like $80 for it. It sucks. I grew to enjoy BF1, I thought I would eventually do the same for this latest installment, but the last time I played many months ago I was so bored out of my mind I just uninstalled it

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Bro, I was done after BF1, and I might be done with the series now, since DICE scrapped plans for Bad Company 3.:francis::mjcry:
It just don’t make sense to me bro. fukking stupid, you literally can’t go from bf4 with all the upgrades they had in it and tech they had in it, to bf1 where you really can’t even barely spot people, and no real tech and guns are trash.

then they doubled down with 5 smh

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It just don’t make sense to me bro. fukking stupid, you literally can’t go from bf4 with all the upgrades they had in it and tech they had in it, to bf1 where you really can’t even barely spot people, and no real tech and guns are trash.

BF1 was fine. V was the real issue and it mainly has nothing to do with the setting

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew

V plays like the old school BF games before Bad Company, 3, 4 ruined it.

Spotting wasnt a normal thing in the older Battlefields, usually you pressed one of the F keys on PC and it only marked an area on the map, didnt highlight people or things.

it was also a lot more slower paced and didnt have all the COD style run and gun stuff that came with the Bad Company series.

not sure what you even mean by "Tech". BFV is an improvement movement & gunplay wise over the other games, while also being a love letter to the classic PC BF games.

Maybe the people who joined with Bad Company, 3, & 4 dont like it, but as an old head whose been playing the series since 2004, I enjoy the game

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Bro, I was done after BF1, and I might be done with the series now, since DICE scrapped plans for Bad Company 3.:francis::mjcry:
Well gamers started acting like bytches when they saw that battlefield 5 wasn't trying to be realistic.

DICE probably saw the reaction and figured gamers didnt want a game like bad company 3.

:yeshrug:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Well gamers started acting like bytches when they saw that battlefield 5 wasn't trying to be realistic.

DICE probably saw the reaction and figured gamers didnt want a game like bad company 3.

lol you a part of the battlefield community. They community has been constantly badgering them for a bad company kinda game. They came out and said they don’t even know why we liked bad company 2 :dead: so they can’t make another one

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

I don't think it was ever about the realism for most of those dudes. They just saw a woman and some prosthetics and hit the :whoa:. DICE always has good attention to detail, at least in the last couple of iterations, so I don't have any doubts they would have kept things authentic. My problem with V is that the gameplay didn't feel as tight as 1. My other gripes are with sniping. Flashlight ADS is utter bullshyt. If they're going to do scope glint, make it realistic to where bad positioning and movement causes the glint. Exaggerate that if you have to, but don't automatically punish me for using the weapon. And they gotta either increase bullet velocity or decrease sway. Assaults shouldn't be able to outgun me at distance with basically no sway and what felt like twice the bullet velocity. Last time I played was probably a year and a half ago, so that's my frame of reference.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I don't think it was ever about the realism for most of those dudes. They just saw a woman and some prosthetics and hit the :whoa:
Bad company has always been less serious and more comical.

It wouldn't surprise me if something like women and prosthetic limbs were in bad company 3, but the reaction to 5 made sure they'd never try a non realistic approach again.

The game had problems, but the people I'm talking about didnt even play the game cause of wahmen.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
lol you a part of the battlefield community. They community has been constantly badgering them for a bad company kinda game. They came out and said they don’t even know why we liked bad company 2 :dead: so they can’t make another one
Makes sense

:ehh:

battlefield community was asking for a less realistic battlefield game and lost their shyt when they actually got one.

Daps
What was so good about bad company that Dice is not allowed to move on?

I mean other then it being 1st for console players.

I'm not defending dice, they are corny for not giving full weapon customization, and 8 out of 9 maps being biased boring open areas for vehicles and snipers.