Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It still blows my mind that people don't realize that you can easily hold 4 objectives by having 2 squads on each one. Bunch of mental midgets playing battlefield these days.

Playing Conquest is like watching old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Take A, everyone rushes to B, A is lost, everyone rushes back to A, B lost, and so on. Just stay the fukk between two objectives, build up some fort, and pick the enemy off as the funnel through. Doesn’t make any sense why I’m the only person at a point out of 31 other players

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
It still blows my mind that people don't realize that you can easily hold 4 objectives by having 2 squads on each one. Bunch of mental midgets playing battlefield these days.

Playing Conquest is like watching old Tom and Jerry cartoons. Take A, everyone rushes to B, A is lost, everyone rushes back to A, B lost, and so on. Just stay the fukk between two objectives, build up some fort, and pick the enemy off as the funnel through. Doesn’t make any sense why I’m the only person at a point out of 31 other players

:mindblown: bruuuuuuuuuh that's what I'm saying! I quite literally don't get what goes through people's minds! Half the time I think I'm fukkn crazy because nobody is following common sense tactics.

And it's like people don't understand angles either. Flank! Flank! Flank! Let them rush and just pick em off from the side. Nobody cares about working as a team. Everyone is just trying to get points, level up, and play with a new scope or skin.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:shaq2: Back to enjoying the fukk out of Battlefield 1 until this shyt is patched/under 30 bucks.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
EA should be ashamed for putting this clearly unfinished game out for full price smh

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Yes I’ve played it. Once again, the fukk are you talking about? :what:
Lol you are delusional if you think this game is finished. Been playing bf for years and even let them slide after bf4's horrible launch but if you dont think this is a buggy undone mess then that's all we need to talk about. Stop :cape:

I just came home today and loaded up in a conquest match that was just a black screen

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Lol you are delusional if you think this game is finished. Been playing bf for years and even let them slide after bf4's horrible launch but if you dont think this is a buggy undone mess then that's all we need to talk about. Stop :cape:

I just came home today and loaded up in a conquest match that was just a black screen

Yea I don’t have that problem nor is it widespread.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
This game is so damn frustrating:francis: at least the spotting bug getting fixed Tuesday.Lmfao the weapon&class balance Assault is beyond fukking stupid close medium long range weapons got it all covered:heh:

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Other than retardedly excessive scope glint and the travesty that are the cross hairs for the Lee Enfield, sniping ain't half bad in V :ehh:. It's not as fun as 1 but I'm still getting it in. I don't think I've been lower than 12th on my team scoreboard when I'm in a match for an appreciable amount of time, and that's on a slow game where I'm not in a groove. Got dudes scared to move about the map because they know that's their ass :russ:. God help everyone once I actually learn the maps.