Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I’m speaking to you claiming it’s nothing but campers and then you using a prone MMG user as an example. I don’t have problem with visibility unless it’s some extreme dynamic weather event like the snowstorm on the mountain side map. The draw distance and visibility is much better then the beta
the visibility is leading to the camping thats what i was saying. in that clip im not worried about the gun the fact he was invisible was the problem.

this game’s pace is so much slower than previous BFs guess its just not for me.

Last edited:

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
the visibility is leading to the camping thats what i was saying. in that clip i wasnt worried about the gun the fact he was invisible was the problem.

That guy would have caught you if he was built like a big red balloon, You had no chance of killing him when he is sitting there waiting for you to run by ....

Sorry your having a hard time pal

I’m killing it outchea

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
the visibility is leading to the camping thats what i was saying. in that clip i wasnt worried about the gun the fact he was invisible was the problem.

I mean he’s lying prone ADS one pathway with an MMG. You not gonna see him even with some COD wall hack perk. This pace is slow? Honestly what game are you playing. This shyt much faster then BF1. You can sprint while crouching :mjlol:

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
I mean he’s lying prone ADS one pathway with an MMG. You not gonna see him even with some COD wall hack perk. This pace is slow? Honestly what game are you playing. This shyt much faster then BF1. You can sprint while crouching :mjlol:
:snoop: i forget you coli nikkas reading comprehension is trash. my mistake for wasting my time.
and the pace has nothing to do with sprinting :mjlol: wtf

and that wasnt even my clip that i posted its from this reddit thread

i go to work when i can actually see people

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
That guy would have caught you if he was built like a big red balloon, You had no chance of killing him when he is sitting there waiting for you to run by ....

Sorry your having a hard time pal

I’m killing it outchea
thats not my clip did you not see the person in the clip not see him after checking the corners? he coulda approached it differently instead of running towards him cus the guy was blending in with the tarp he was lying. you gotta play this game like a snail.

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
thats not my clip did you not see the person in the clip not see him after checking the corners? he coulda approached it differently instead of running towards him cus the guy was blending in with the tarp he was lying. you gotta play this game like a snail.

Dude was dead anyway, literally waiting for anybody to cross his sights , he camouflaged with the environment isn’t that what it’s supposed to do ? STEP IT UP.

I play fast paced and dominate.

Just return the game and be a family man.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude was dead anyway, literally waiting for anybody to cross his sights , he camouflaged with the environment isn’t that what it’s supposed to do ? STEP IT UP.

I play fast paced and dominate.

Just return the game and be a family man.
:mjlol:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
ok brehs im itching to buy the game but still not sure yet:francis::francis: im one of few guys who actually loved bf1:yeshrug::yeshrug: it was fun as hell:yeshrug:
when i played the beta for bfv i hated how you barely have ammo and you need to go to those ammo depots spots:scust::scust:
do they still have that?

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
ok brehs im itching to buy the game but still not sure yet:francis::francis: im one of few guys who actually loved bf1:yeshrug::yeshrug: it was fun as hell:yeshrug:
when i played the beta for bfv i hated how you barely have ammo and you need to go to those ammo depots spots:scust::scust:
do they still have that?

You start with more ammo and you pick up ammo from enemies ... I hardly even notice it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: i forget you coli nikkas reading comprehension is trash. my mistake for wasting my time.
and the pace has nothing to do with sprinting :mjlol: wtf

and that wasnt even my clip that i posted its from this reddit thread

i go to work when i can actually see people

Don’t get upset little buddy. Just because you and a bunch of others have glaucoma doesn’t mean it’s a widespread issue. Doesn’t matter who’s clip it is it’s a shyt example.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
Don’t get upset little buddy. Just because you and a bunch of others have glaucoma doesn’t mean it’s a widespread issue. Doesn’t matter who’s clip it is it’s a shyt example.
its really not tho.

son checked every corner before he ran towards dude cus he couldnt see em. you’re completely ignoring that fact.

if he saw him he coulda backed off & approached em differently you pretty much saying its cool to die to invisible people.

im done here you nikkas are stupid.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
its really not tho.

son checked every corner before he ran towards dude cus he couldnt see em. you’re completely ignoring that fact.

if he saw him he coulda backed off & approached em differently you pretty much saying its cool to die to invisible people.

im done here you nikkas are stupid.

He got shot as soon as he turned left :dahell: You acting like buddy ran right past him and got shot. And I saw dude clear as day on his back as he turned. IDK why you prolonging your terrible example