Battlefield V | Official Thread: UPDATE: INTO THE JUNGLE NEW MAP!!!!

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
There's real potential for greatness here but it's so buggy&unfinished.EA should've given them 6 more months at least:snoop:.This game is like a marriage love&hate it at the same time:skip:
Exactly it's love and hate right now.

Some bugs are funny though.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Can't play this shyt til next month
umfdi6zkhj71.gif

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Takes practice. You will come around.
Dawg I nearly launched my controller off my balcony...

The control scheme is crazy to me and there's so much shyt on the screen distracting me.

What game mode do you recommend for beginners to just get some kills whilst learning? I tried reading shyt online but the info is trash

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Dawg I nearly launched my controller off my balcony...

The control scheme is crazy to me and there's so much shyt on the screen distracting me.

What game mode do you recommend for beginners to just get some kills whilst learning? I tried reading shyt online but the info is trash

Team death match

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Support guns are clearly the best

I hear they are nerving the KE7 but thats not even the best gun imho

All these shyts is laser guns
It's what the "Veteran" players wanted right?laser accurate weapons with predictable recoil patterns:mjgrin:.Dice just listening to the community :lolbron:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Can we all agree that the MG34 cuts through people like a hot knife through butter? :blessed:

also :whoo:

I thought reviving couldn't get any worse, now I get to watch medics and my squadmates dry hump gravel while I'm bleeding out :martin:
its finna take a while before people learn how to play the game properly. people dont even realize they can heal they squadmates.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Can we all agree that the MG34 cuts through people like a hot knife through butter? :blessed:

also :whoo:

its finna take a while before people learn how to play the game properly. people dont even realize they can heal they squadmates.

Man listen....It's frustrating as fukk watching people avoid healing people (in a safe spot not stupid heals) while you bleed out asking for help.