Battlefield 5 coming! Reveal next week, 5/23.

Daps
I am not sold on the building part. In Battlefield 1 you ain't got time to build shyt with all the bullets whizzing around. I played last night and a cavalry dude rode his horse over a blown out wall into a building to stomp my weak as playing self to death

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I am not sold on the building part. In Battlefield 1 you ain't got time to build shyt with all the bullets whizzing around. I played last night and a cavalry dude rode his horse over a blown out wall into a building to stomp my weak as playing self to death

:mjlol: shyt got me remembering all the Ls I took in 3 and 4 :dead: I couldn't get into bf1 :hhh:

snatching a nikka's dog tags :shaq: getting your tags snatched :mjcry::pacspit: reversing a melee kill :ahh: :umad:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
this is why bf5 is so squad focused they want to get rid of the lone wolf elements of past games